- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Algenist Genius Serum
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Algenist Genius Serum
No, you’re not the only one looking for the best solutions for better and younger looking skin. The balanced diet and enough exercising have their limitations and they’re not going to take you to the wrinkle-free and radiant skin.
Using some popular and low priced skin care products isn’t going to cut it either, so you should step up your game and look for the revolutionary cosmetics that finally give you the healthy glow that you’ve been trying to get for so long now.
The overview on Algenist. Why give Algenist Genius Serum a try?
Born from biotechnology, Algenist is all about revolutionary green science that benefits the skin, while always respecting nature.
The award-winning beauty brand Algenist is using algae, one of the old and nutritious plants to create anti-aging solutions. The team of scientists from Algenist have observed that algae is able to benefit the skin on many levels.
Alage has a compound that is able to survive and even to regenerate in the most difficult environments on this planet. This compound protects and regenerates the algae cells. The Alguronic Acid in the Algenist Genius Serum isn’t just naturally-sourced and sustainably produced, but also brings a revolutionary solution to anti-aging skin care. The Algenist products are safe and clean and need only 10 days for transforming the skin for the better.
Which ingredients explain the performance of the serum?
Even though Alguronic Acid is the main ingredient within the formula, the serum does contain plenty of other ingredients that are known for their benefits to skin. Let’s take a closer look at some of them:
- Alguronic acid- is a revolutionary anti-aging agent. It contains the nourishing microalgae oil and vitamin C, helping with the lessening of wrinkles and fine lines. It makes the age spots and discoloration more difficult to notice and gives a nice radiance to skin.
- Niacin amide-reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. It minimizes the damage of outer stressors on skin and removes dullness from skin. It shrinks pores and gives the skin a nice glow. It evens out the skin tone and improves the overall appearance of skin.
- Citric acid- brings comfort to skin in case of sunburns. It keeps acne at bay and diminishes the visibility of wrinkles. It unclogs pores and helps the skin look healthier.
- Butylene glycol-it hydrates the skin and helps the serum get faster and deeper into the skin.
- Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract- has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It has anti-aging powers and sooths the skin.
- Chlorella Protothecoides Oil- smooths the skin and helps the skin fight the aging process.
- Algae extract-is loaded with vitamin A, B, C and E. It slows down aging of skin and protects it from the damage of sun. it smooths out the wrinkles and fine lines. It comforts the sensitive and dry skin, giving the skin numerous nutrients.
- Ceramide NP, AP, EOP- maintain skin together and create the protective layer that reduces risk for moisture loss. It protects the skin from pollution and various outer stressors. They are anti-aging agents that keep the skin young and healthy.
- Radish root ferment filtrate- conditions and moisturizes the skin. It improves the skin’s overall look.
- Plant collagen- conditions and hydrated the skin, giving it a younger feel.
The serum addresses to oily, dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin alike. The formula doesn’t contain parabens, phthalates or sulfates. there is no triclosan, synthetic dyes, nor GMOs within the serum, which makes the serum hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types.
The serum is also dermatologically tested.
What does it do for your skin? What’s to remember when using it?
The research results highlighted some impressive improvements even sooner than you may expect. The serum eliminates dullness from skin and evens out your skin tone as well. It brightens dark spots of various causes and improves your skin texture too.
Here’s what happened after 10 days of use:
- 97% noted a refined skin texture
- 93% experienced a smoother, brighter and more resilient skin
After 28 days of use, the results were even more important:
- 97% noted a correction of the skin discoloration
- 98% reported a minimized appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles.
As for use, you should always begin with a thorough cleansing of your skin. Another good thing you can do for your skin is to use products from the same line. Take a look at the Algenist Purifying and Replenishing Cleanser and see for yourself the results.
You should use only a small amount of the serum as a little goes a long way. Apply it on face, neck, décolleté. Just because it’s efficient doesn’t mean the serum isn’t gentle enough to use on the under eye area too. However, pay attention and don’t put it on your eyelids.
The serum has a medium weight consistency and gives a non-oily finish. It doesn’t dry out the skin and brightens your skin complexion. Some got amazing results even after 3 nights of use.
Keep in mind that you may achieve even better results when following the serum with a good moisturizer. Don’t hesitate to include in your skin care regimen the Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream.
Leaving a smooth finish and a nice scent to skin, the serum is good value for the money.
What are the ups and downs about the serum?
You shouldn’t skip on the serum when shopping and here’s why:
- It nourishes and replenishes the skin
- It gives the skin a healthy glow
- It’s formulated on powerful ingredients
- It diminishes the visibility of deep wrinkles
- It brightens the dark spots and discolorations
- It evens the skin tone and improves the skin texture
- It leaves a nice soft finish to the skin
- It gives a fresh and smooth feel to skin
Far from being deal breakers to us, the serum does come with some inherent flaws:
- It’s not a cheap product for sure
- Its moisturizing abilities may be improved
- One may feel the scent as too strong
Do we have a winner or not?
Formulated on the revolutionary alguronic acid, the serum is going to brighten your skin, fade out the fine lines and even make the deep wrinkles more difficult to notice. It gives your skin a healthy radiance and helps it look young and fresh once again. There’s only one pet peeve about it, which comes from its price, but when it comes to younger looking skin, why wouldn’t you take the plunge?
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Anti-Aging Serum Set from ArtNaturals, the Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum, the Lionesse Amber Eye Serum, the Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, the Ingrown Hair Serum by European Wax Center Review.