Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review
Having a healthy glowing and young looking skin takes time and effort and you need to develop an efficient skin care routine.
Using a hyaluronic acid serum is one of the steps you should include in your skin regimen and you don’t necessarily have to pay the high dollars in order to get great results.
Why Try the Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
You may have heard by now that hyaluronic acid serum is one of the skin care products that you should start using in order to slow down the aging of your skin.
The Hyaluronic acid serum by Amara is formulated on several natural ingredients that are well-known for their benefits on skin.
Making your skin smoother and silkier, the hyaluronic acid serum by Amara is going to fade out the fine lines and wrinkles, the very first signs of skin aging. The high quality of the hyaluronic acid and the well thought out formula, all packed in a very attractive price, turn the serum by Amara into a popular and affordable option for most.
Let’s focus on the ingredients
Apart from the hyaluronic acid within the formula, the face serum by Amara is made with plenty of natural ingredients that are only going to change the skin’s appearance for the better.
Here’s a closer look at the most important ones:
- Hyaluronic acid- is derived from the seeds of the Cassia angustifolia plant. It plumps the skin and draws in moisture, creating a hydrating barrier for the skin. It fills in the fine lines and wrinkles, helping the skin look younger and hydrated for longer time
- Aloe Vera-is well known for its healing powers in psoriasis and eczema. It alleviates discomfort in sunburns and moisturizes the skin. It controls acne and helps the skin fight against aging. It makes stretch marks less noticeable
- Witch hazel- calms the skin and is a great astringent too. It repairs the skin on cellular level and lessens the visibility of puffiness. It brings comfort in case of eczema or razor burns and controls acne as well.
- Jojoba oil- balances the oil in skin and goes great on the dry skin. It’s non-comedogenic and sooths the skin in sunburns or cracking. It’s a reliable ingredient for treating eczema and psoriasis too, making the skin’s barrier against the aggressors a lot stronger.
- Gotu kola extract- increases the elasticity of skin and tightens it too. It’s good for all skin types and has healing abilities.
- Geranium extract-has anti-inflammatory abilities and lessens the visibility of wrinkles. It sustains the cell growth process and tones the skin. It addresses acne as well.
- Dandelion extract- keeps fungus and germs away from skin and is a good ingredient when fighting acne too.
- Vitamin E- smooths out fine lines and wrinkles and makes the brown spots less noticeable. It brings comfort to rough and dry skin.
- Vitamin C- offers protection against the bad UVs and sustains the collagen production in skin. It diminishes the under-eye circles and inflammation, speeding up the healing process. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, fading discoloration. It makes the skin look and feel younger and brighter. It’s great for healing the sunburns.
- Green tea- it’s a reliable ingredient to fight against acne and breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It makes dark circles and puffiness less visible and controls the oil production in skin. It sooths skin in eczema.
Additionally, the formula of the serum doesn’t include parabens, dyes or fragrances. It’s vegan and cruelty free and it’s made in our USA with natural and organic ingredients.
How does it feel on skin? What are the tips for use?
The serum goes great on all skin types, and you may perfectly include it into your AM and PM skin care routine.
Once your skin is cleansed and toned, you should use only a small amount of the serum and apply it nice and smoothly on face, neck and décolleté. A little goes a long way so don’t stress about the serum wasting fast.
Lightweight, the serum absorbs fast into to skin so you’re not going to have to wait long for it to dry. For best results, it’s wise to follow it with a moisturizer.
The serum has a nice smell that doesn’t linger for long on skin so it’s not difficult combine it with other cosmetic products.
Going on smoothly on skin, the serum doesn’t leave a sticky feel nor a film on skin either. Try to stay away from the eye area to avoid irritation. Should eye contact happens, use water to rinse it thoroughly.
In order to preserve its properties, store it in a cool and dry place.
What are the ups and downs?
The serum sure brings a lot of good things to the table so here’s a list of pros:
- It’s made with natural and organic ingredients
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It works for all skin types
- It absorbs fast into the skin and smells great
- It doesn’t leave a sticky feel on skin
As for the downsides, they’re not major at all:
- It may not give results overnight
- Some expected the bottle to be bigger
- One may feel the consistency a bit watery
What’s our verdict?
The good outweighs the bad and the serum hydrates and moisturizes the skin, leaving it smoother, younger and healthier. It’s made with natural and organic ingredients and it’s quite a bang for your buck too. Therefore, we see no reason whatsoever not giving it a go!
Related posts: the Dermapeutics Lift Serum, the Timeless Pure Serum, the TruSkin Naturals Professional Face Serum, the Yeouth Hyaluronic Acid Plus Serum, the Replenix Pure Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum.