Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Annmarie Facial Cleanser
Cleansing your skin properly is one step you shouldn’t skip on when trying to have a healthier and younger looking skin.
A valid option and a natural choice as well, the Annmarie Skin Care – Aloe-Herb Facial Cleanser is going to give your skin a healthy shine, and solve many skin issues at the same time.
What’s special about the Annmarie- Aloe-Herb Facial Cleanser?
The cleanser is pH-balanced and based on Aloe Vera, which explains why it’s so effective and reliable for cleansing your skin.
Even though the fact it’s made in our USA may be the selling point for many, the cleanser is a lot more than that.
Its formula is based on healing herbs and a gentle combination of natural oils that hydrate and clean deeply your skin.
You should use the Annemarie cleanser for removing makeup and impurities, without any worry about the cleanser leaving a residue. Your skin remains not only cleansed, but also softer and nourished.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients
The list of ingredients is quite impressive so let’s highlight the main ingredients.
- Aloe Vera-is well-known for its ability to sooth symptoms of eczema and psoriasis. It’s a great moisturizer that keeps aging symptoms under control and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks. It controls acne and heals sunburns.
- Coconut oil- it’s a safe ingredient for both dry and oily skin. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and has anti-bacterial properties. You can use it alone as a makeup remover. It cleanses the skin deeply, but it’s gentle onto the skin. It has broad spectrum (SPF4) so it protects the skin from the bad UVs. It minimizes wrinkles and keeps premature skin aging at bay. It sooths a cracked skin and it’s hypoallergenic. It also has anti-fungal abilities.
- Calendula- it works against firs signs of aging and heals an irritated skin. It controls acne and calms the dry skin. It’s strong enough to cure fungal infections and alleviates symptoms of contact dermatitis.
- Ruby grapefruit oil- it balances natural oils and tones the skin. It’s an anti-oxidant protector and cleanses skin, leaving a fresh scent onto the skin.
- Green mandarin oil- heals wounds of skin and cleanses well. It keeps the moisture balance of skin, while toning it. It also diminishes the appearance of scars.
- Aspen bark extract- it leaves the skin silky and smooth, relieving pain
- Rosemary extract- it has anti-inflammatory properties. It’s anti-aging and improves circulation. It minimizes risk for sun damage and even keeps mosquitos at distance.
- Lemon oil- moisturizes and clarifies the skin. It whitens skin, but eliminates shine. It exfoliates the skin and keeps acne under control.
Due to the combination of ingredients and the fact the cleanser is pH-balanced, the cleanser is a safe choice for all skin types.
Additionally, its formula doesn’t include artificial colors, GMO-sourced ingredients and scents. It’s handcrafted in small batches so you should never doubt its authenticity.
On top of everything else, the cleanser is cruelty-free too.
How to get the best out of the Annmarie cleanser?
You should use the cleanser twice a day, in the morning and evening. You can apply it to damp or dry skin and gently massage it into your face and neck.
Continue with rinsing the cleanser. Let it dry and follow it with your favorite moisturizer for completing the skin care routine.
The cleanser cleanses but doesn’t strip your skin and is able to moisturize the skin without leaving a residue.
It feels nice onto your skin and it’s gentle and not drying for your skin. The cleanser nourishes the skin due to its complex formula.
The creamy consistency doesn’t just feel nice, but also rinses very well. The smell is amazing and the lemony scent gives a fresh feel to your skin. Even though it’s noticeable, the smell isn’t going to stay for long time onto your skin so you can combine the cleanser with other cosmetic products.
What are the goods and bads to keep in mind?
The good things are many so listing them is a bit of a challenge:
- The cleanser is made with natural ingredients in our USA
- It’s hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types
- It cleanses well the skin, but it’s gentle with your skin
- It’s pH balanced
- It moisturizes the skin and leaves an amazing fresh feel
- It smells very nice
We’re not that worried about the inherent flaws as it’s impossible to find the perfect cleanser:
- It’s not quite the cheapest cleanser that you can find
- Some are surprised with the rather small recipient, considering the price tag.
- One may not like the fact the cleanser doesn’t lather
Our final verdict?
The cleanser is far from being the cheapest choice for the black skin. As it doesn’t just cleanse well your skin, but also moisturizes and hydrates it, leaving it healthier and younger looking, the cleanser stands out from the crowd on so many levels.
Not only pH-balanced, by also made in our USA, the cleanser is very close to being the perfect cleanser, as long as you’re willing to pay the extra buck for it.
Other face care products we have reviewed: the Nars Pure Radiant Moisturizer SPF30, the Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, the Lifeline Daily Defense Complex, the Dr. Dennis Gross C Serum.