- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Art Naturals Anti-Aging Serum Set
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Art Naturals Anti-Aging Serum Set
Fighting the outer aggressors isn’t easy and sometime it’s wiser to use natural ingredients for keeping your skin healthy and radiant for a longer time.
Even though the artificial ingredients to have their benefits for the skin, you also want to give your skin the plant-based formulas that are both efficient and less harsh too.
Do you know anything about Art Naturals? Why use the Art Naturals Anti-Aging Serum set?
Focused on creating beauty treatments from pure forms of nature, Art Naturals is using high quality ingredients and extracts from around the world to handcraft health-conscious cosmetics for your skin, but also for your body and hair. From Melaleuca in Australia and Argania in Morocco, the products from Art Naturals are formulated on high-quality oil extracts that nourish your hair, skin, body in a gentle and natural way. Additionally, all the products from Art Naturals are cruelty-free, BPA-free and eco-friendly too.
As if the natural formula wasn’t enough of a quality, Art Naturals gives us cosmetics for a very good price, checking most boxes of good value cosmetic products.
The Art Naturals Anti-Aging Serum Set includes Vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid serum and retinol serum. If the Vitamin C serum is going to smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing the sun’s damage on skin, the hyaluronic acid serum is going to hydrate and plump your skin efficiently, leaving radiant and young. As for the collagen-boosting Retinol serum, you may want to use it at night so that you may let it work against the crow’s feet, spots and bags under eyes.
Using the three serums combined is going to renew your skin and improve its healthy and younger appearance.
Which ingredients are worth mentioning?
Each of the serums plays its big part for younger and healthier looking skin and we’re going to take a quick look at some of the ingredients within each formula.
- Vitamin C serum
This serum isn’t just going to smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles, but it’s also going to fade out age and sun spots too. It protects the skin from the damage of sun’s UVs and it’s easily absorbed into the skin. The formula is gentle and doesn’t cause irritation, which makes it safe for the sensitive skin as well.
Here are the other ingredients:
- Vitamin C- protects the skin from damage of sun and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It gives the skin a nice radiance and fights against aging of the skin.
- Witch hazel- heals the skin on cellular level. It brings comfort in case of razor burns and eczema and makes puffiness less noticeable.
- Vitamin E-moisturizes the skin and comforts the dry and sensitive skin. It makes the fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to notice.
- Aloe leaf extract- comforts the skin in psoriasis and eczema. It speeds up the healing of damaged skin and protects it from future damage.
- Organic jojoba-it’s similar to the natural sebum in skin. It helps the skin balance the oil production and moisturizes the skin. It addresses the dry and acne-prone skin, protecting the skin from the outer aggressors. It calms the cracked skin and alleviates symptoms in sunburns. It’s good for both psoriasis and eczema. It works for all skin types and has a pleasant smell.
- Horsetail- it helps the skin fight the aging process and brings comfort in rashes. It reduces inflammation and keeps acne under control.
- Organic gotu kola-improves the elasticity and tightness of skin. It heals the skin and works for all skin types
- Wild geranium-reduces inflammation and lessens the visibility of wrinkles. It boosts the cell growth process and tones the skin. It reduces risk for developing acne.
- -inflammatory abilities and fades out the wrinkles. It sustains the cell growth process and is toning for the skin. It keeps acne at distance too.
- extract- has anti-aging abilities and keeps acne at bay. It alleviates symptoms in sunburns and rashes and has anti-inflammatory properties too.
- Organic Gotu kola extract- tightens the skin and increases its elasticity. It sustains the healing of skin and benefits all skin types.
- Retinol serum
You should apply it at night as it’s great for anti-wrinkle renewal and minimizes dark circles, dark spots and fine lines. It boosts the collagen production and keeps the skin firm and repaired.
Here are some of the ingredients:
- Wheat germ-improves the skin’s texture and helps it feel younger
- Organic green tea-has anti-inflammatory abilities and makes puffiness more difficult to notice. It calms the skin in eczema and keeps acne at bay. It’s anti-aging and tones the skin. It improves the skin complexion and reduces enlarged pores.
- Dandelion-protects the skin from fungus and germs, keeping it healthy. It reduces the risk for acne too.
The formula also includes witch hazel, organic aloe, botanical hyaluronic acid, organic gotu kola, vitamin E, horsetail and so much more.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum
The hyaluronic acid serum is going to smooth out the texture of your skin, helping it maintain its moisture. The formula includes jojoba oil, vitamin C and E, aloe Vera and green tea and wild geranium. The list of ingredients is just as long as before and the benefits are plenty.
All of the formulas are cruelty free and BPA free too. They have never been tested on animals.
What’s it like using the serum? How to do it?
First thing to do is to properly cleanse your skin. Art Naturals Makeup Remover is a great solution for one’s skin.
You should apply the serums according to their consistency, from the thinnest to the thickest. You only need to use the retinol serum at night. The other two you may use both AM and PM.
The serums have a nice consistency and soak right into the skin. The smell is subtle and you may perfectly combine them with other cosmetic products. as a matter of fact, it’s wise to follow the serums with a good moisturizer. Art Naturals comes to the rescue with that too and gives you Art Naturals Anti-Aging Retinol Cream-Moisturizer.
The set comes for a good price and it’s money well spent for most. They leave the skin smoother and younger looking.
What do we like the most about the set? What do we hate?
Packed with so many good things, it’s quite a challenge to list the pros:
- The serums are made with natural ingredients
- They make the fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable
- They tighten skin and leave it plumper
- The pores get smaller and the redness is reduced
- The serums eliminate puffiness and dark circles
- The price is great for the value
- The serums improve the skin complexion and skin tone
- They brighten the skin
Far from being deal breakers, the minor issues don’t worry us much:
- The vitamin C serum is a tad sticky
- The retinol serum may lead to irritation, so pay attention to your skin
- The moisturizing abilities may be improved
Should you get it or not?
Offering you the chance to improve the overall appearance of your skin, while reducing the fine lines, the set is a great addition to your skin care regimen, especially for the buck you’re paying.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Klairs Soothing Serum, the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, the ORS Fertilizing Serum, the My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate Serum from Skin Inc., the Proactiv Eye Brightening Serum Review.