Crow’s feet, fine lines or some puffiness are the main symptoms of the eye area starting to age. The skin around the eyes is 80% thinner than all the other skin of our body. Add the outer stressors, the tiredness, the stress and an unhealthy life style and you get the reason for which this delicate skin starts showing fine lines.
Why use an eye serum?
Eye serums are typically a lot more concentrated than the eye creams and they’re giving your skin a lot more ingredients, going in the deeper layers of your skin.
A good eye serum is going to reduce puffiness under eyes and make the fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes less noticeable. Due to the ingredients, an eye serum is also able to improve the elasticity in skin and the firmness too.
Reliable anti-aging eye serums are going to absorb easier into the skin, without leaving any kind of residue or film on skin. The risk for irritation is minor and are lighter than eye creams too.
You know you got the winning ticket if your eye serum is going to make the skin around eyes healthier and younger looking altogether.
What to look on an anti-aging eye serum?
One of the ingredients you should look for on an anti-aging eye serum is retinol (vitamin A), which is well-known for its ability to diminish wrinkles. Retinol boosts the collagen production in skin and improves the cell turnover, making the fine lines disappear under the new skin cells.
Neuropeptides are also essential for the anti-aging cosmetic options as they’re simple proteins that sustain the collagen production. They fill in the fine lines and wrinkles, fixing the deepest wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
Another ingredient that counts when fighting the aging process is hyaluronic acid, which is going to plump and hydrate the skin, leaving it fresher and younger looking. Hyaluronic acid flattens the fine lines, which gives the skin a younger feel.
What’s the best anti-aging eye serum?
Choose your eye serum according to your skin’s needs and your wallet too. A good eye serum is going to lead to improvements within a couple of weeks and it’s going to take a while until crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles are less and less noticeable.
As long as you’re patient about the results and respect faithfully your daily skin care routine, it shouldn’t be difficult finding and getting the best out of an anti-aging eye serum.
Top 5 Anti-Aging Eye Serum Reviews
1. Just because you go shopping for an anti-aging eye serum on a tight budget, doesn’t mean you have to get back empty handed. Far more important, simply paying less for an eye serum doesn’t mean you’re going to have to settle for low quality and not expect much in terms of performance. It’s the case of the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Eye Serum that doesn’t just leaves your wallet full, but also manages to really improve the appearance of skin in the eye area.
The serum is going to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines, brightening the appearance of the entire eye area. The formula is hydrating as it’s based on amino-peptide and vitamin C complex. The serum exfoliates in order to help the skin surface turnover.
The anti-aging formula acts on the surface cellular cell level. It lifts and smooths out the corners, eliminating dullness and tiredness from the delicate area around the eyes. The serum is made with green tea, vitamin E and B3, cucumber and amino-peptide.
It has a lightweight consistency that is easily absorbed into the skin. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave a residue nor a film behind. It’s gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin too.
You may include the serum in your AM and PM daily skin care regimen. It has a velvety consistency and a pleasant smell that doesn’t linger for a long time on skin.
Let’s go over the pros briefly:
- It’s made with amino-peptide and natural ingredients
- It brightens the eye area, softening the fine lines and wrinkles
- It hydrates and smooths the skin
- It has a nice consistency and a pleasant smell
We’re not changing our mind over some minor issues:
- The risk for some irritation isn’t null
- It may leave a shiny feel to skin
It goes without saying that, for the anti-aging performance and attractive price, the serum sure stands as a valid option for most.
2. Everybody knows how great is Vitamin C for the skin and you want it in every anti-aging skin care product that you’re using. Effective, yet gentle enough to use around the eyes, the Vitamin C serum from LilyAna Naturals is going to make the aging signs around the eyes and on face slowly go away,
The serum boosts the collagen production in skin and improves your skin complexion and skin texture, for a healthier and younger appearance of your skin.
The formula includes vitamin C which minimizes the sun’s damage on skin and sustains the collagen production skin too. Vitamin C also has anti-inflammatory abilities and heals the damaged skin. the formula also contains vitamin E, botanical hyaluronic acid, organic gotu kola, horsetail extract, aloe Vera, organic jojoba oil, organic dandelion and wild geranium. This is why the serum hydrates and plumps the skin, for a younger feel and appearance.
Powerful, yet delicate enough to use around the under eye area for smoothing out the wrinkles and dark circles, the serum addresses men and women alike and comforts even the sensitive skin. it doesn’t contain artificial color or fragrance, parabens, phthalates, SLS, petroleum or SLES.
The serum is vegan and non-comedogenic and may be used AM and PM. It has a nice consistency and doesn’t leave an oily residue or sticky feel. It soaks right into the skin and leaves a nice feel to the skin. it has a subtle smell and blends nicely with other cosmetic products.
Here are our favs about it:
- It has a gentle, yet effective formula
- It includes several anti-aging ingredients
- It smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles
- It brightens skin and improves the skin complexion
Don’t let the minor downsides bother you:
- It doesn’t give dramatic results in all cases
- It’s better to follow it with a moisturizer
All in all, for a good price, you get an anti-aging serum that benefits the skin around the eyes and doesn’t break the bank either.
3. Fairly priced and dependable, the Anti-Aging Face& Eye serum from BeeFriendly is made with powerful ingredients that improve your skin complexion, giving it a younger vibe.
The serum nourishes and hydrates the skin around the eye areas, making crow’s feet, wrinkles and dark circles more difficult to notice. It’s an organic serum that smooths out and moisturizes your skin, for a healthier and younger appearance.
The formula doesn’t include any fillers, chemicals or fragrances and it’s made only with natural and organic ingredients. It has no parabens and has never been tested on animals either.
Here are some of the ingredients within the formula: organic witch hazel, organic jojoba oil, avocado oil, olive oil, evening primrose oil, neroli essential oil, evening primrose oil, patchouli essential oil, beeswax with pollen and propolis and frankincense essential oil. This is why not only the serum diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles around eyes, but also protects the skin from future damge.
You only need a bit of the serum to spread on your skin. Rub the serum in small circular movements until it’s completely absorbed into the skin. it has a nice texture and leaves a pleasant feel on skin. It has a subtle smell and some may not go for it.
Keep in mind to store the serum in a cool dry place for storing its properties.
Listing the best parts about it:
- It’s made with natural and organic ingredients
- It lessens the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- It protects the skin from future damage
- It’s easy to use and has a nice consistency
The inherent problems aren’t major:
- Not everyone goes for its smell
- One may feel it a bit oily
Nevertheless, the serum is a natural option that slows down the aging of your skin around the eyes so it’s money well spent any given day.
4. Strong enough to fade out the fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum is a wise investment to make for your skin, as one may feel like paying an arm and a leg for it.
The formula is effective, yet delicate enough to be used on the fragile skin around the eyes. The main ingredients within the formula are retinol and ferulic acid and the serum is going to make fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to observe.
Licorice root extract, salicylic acid, caffeine, glycolic acid, ubiquinone, and willow bark extract are also among the ingredients and the serum is going to help your skin look and feel younger and better. Ferulic acid is another ingredient that has antioxidant abilities, reducing the damage of free radicals on skin and improving the efficiency of retinol within the formula.
The serum improves your skin complexion and tone, smoothing out crow’s feet and leading to improvements even sooner than 2 weeks. You can confidently use it as an eye makeup primer.
Able to eliminate under eye puffiness, the serum may be included in your AM and PM skincare routine. It reduces the wrinkles and increases tightness in skin, for a younger appearance.
Lightweight, the serum soaks right into the skin and has no strong smell. Its silky consistency leaves a nice soft touch feel onto the skin, drying rather fast as well.
It’s easy to take when travelling and to use. It’s also important that you wear sunglasses after applying the serum. The formula doesn’t cause irritation and it’s photo-stable.
We’ve shorted the pros to the following:
- It’s formulated on ferulic acid and retinol
- It’s cruelty-free and vegan
- It’s made with natural and strong anti-aging ingredients
- It makes the skin look younger and better
Bells and whistles aside, here are the minor issues:
- The risk for irritation isn’t null
- It’s not the cheapest serum out there
As long as you’re seeing the serum as a wise investment for your skin, you should definitely try it for a younger feel on skin.
5. Whenever you’re willing to spend the high dollar for the eye area, put your money at stake with a serum like Lionesse Amber Eye Serum.
The serum is formulated to make fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes less noticeable. The precious metals and stones within the formula turn your skin into a younger and glowing skin.
On the list of ingredients, you’re also going to notice hyaluronic acid, aloe Vera, hydrolyzed wheat protein, camellia sinensis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, gingko biloba, calendula officinalis flower extract, and glycerin, that are already known for their benefits for the skin. However, the main ingredient is amber powder, which reflects light thanks to the tiny powder crystals, improving the looks of your skin.
The serum is powerful, and yet gentle enough to be safely used on sensitive skin. A small drop under each eye is going to be enough for each use. Dab nicely the serum until you notice it’s fully absorbed into the skin. the serum has a nice texture and doesn’t leave a residue behind.
Give the serum 8-10 weeks until you start noticing the wrinkles and fine lines slowly fading out. The serum improves the elasticity of skin, leaving a luxurious and young feel to skin.
The serum comes in an elegant and luxurious recipient, which only increases its overall value.
Let’s pinpoint the main qualities:
- Its main ingredient is amble powder
- The formula includes multiple anti-aging ingredients
- It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It has a luxurious feel and looks elegant
The minor issues aren’t deal breakers, but it’s only fair to list them too:
- It’s not a cheap serum
- Some may expect results even sooner than 8 weeks
Nevertheless, for the luxurious feel and reliable performance, you should take the leap of faith and spend the extra buck for a younger looking skin around the eyes.
Best Under Eye Serum
6. Don’t let the price tag of the Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum fool you as the serum is sure able to lessen the appearance of under-eye areas.
For a very good price, the Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum is going to reduce the fine lines, deep wrinkles and under eye puffiness, only to allow a younger and healthier skin to show up.
Even though the list of ingredients isn’t the longest out there, the serum manages to bring improvements on the eye area even sooner than expected. Water, methyparaben, serum albumin or dextrane sulfate, and hyaluronic are only few of the names that stand behind serum’s performance.
The serum develops and invisible microlayer over your skin that shrinks and contracts as the serum dries on skin. the serum tightens the skin and changes for the better the surface topography of your skin.
The “tightening sensation” that you’re going to feel right after applying the serum is normal, and only means that the serum is already firming and improving the appearance of under eye area. The serum smooths out the fine lines and you’re going to have to wait for 3-8 minutes until its effect is accomplished.
The effects of the serum are going to last for a good amount of the time and the serum gives your skin a fresh and younger appearance.
It’s important not to smile or frown after applying the serum, not until it’s completely absorbed anyways. Don’ t use a second coat of the serum and pat the residue in case you’ve used too much of the serum.
It’s also important to follow the serum with a moisturizer. You only need a bit of it for each application.
Our favs look like this:
- It’s made with powerful ingredients and hyaluronic acid
- It tightens the skin and improves the looks of under-eye area
- Its effects last for a good amount of time
- It comes for a great price
We’re not changing our mind over some minor issues:
- It may leave a residue when you’re using too much of the serum
- It can get tricky to combine it with your foundation
Affordable and great for immediately improving the appearance of the under eye area, the serum sure deserves a try.
Best Eye Serum for Puffiness
7. When it comes to Natural Under Eye Serum for Dark Circles & Puffiness from Bella Virtu Organics TM, it’s not only the organic part that you’re going to like, but also the anti-aging performance of the serum.
The formula is only including USDA Certified Organic ingredients that are going to improve the appearance of under eye skin, while taking good care of it too. Immortelle, blue chamomile, castor oil, pumpkin seed oil, safflower oil and geranium are the main ingredients which make the formula effective for both men and women. The serum reduces the visibility of crow’s feet, fine lines, age spots and dark circles. It’s an all-natural eye firming serum that makes the under eye dark circles more difficult to notice, leaving your skin younger and better looking.
The serum has a pleasant consistency and absorbs really fast into the skin. It comes in a dark glass bottle which maintains its properties for a long time. A little goes a long way so the serum is going to get you good for a nice amount of time. It has a pleasant smell that is subtle and doesn’t linger for long on skin. the dropper makes the use very easy and the serum is good value for the money too. It leaves a luxurious feel to skin and has never been tested on animals either.
The serum is formulated in the USA in a GMP-Compliant and it’s ethically made USDA Certified, with no dangerous chemicals or toxins.
Let’s highlight the main qualities:
- It’s an organic serum
- It improves the appearance of skin around the eyes
- It makes the under eye bags, puffiness and dark circles more difficult to observe
- It has a nice texture and pleasant smell
Don’t let the minor problems ruin your decision:
- It may not lead to results in all situations
- One may feel it a bit on the greasy side
Nevertheless, as it’s organic and effective for removing puffiness and various signs of aging, the serum sure deserves a try whenever in need of a younger looking skin.
Best Eye Serum for Dark Circles
8. Naturopathica Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum is formulated especially for the delicate area around your eyes, illuminating dark circles and improving the overall appearance.
The serum gives the eye areas a younger feel and that’s because of its effective formula. The serum is made with grape seed oil, camellia oil, vitamin K1, rosehip, sea buckthorn fruit oil, gingko biloba leaf and so many more. The serum reduces the fine lines and wrinkles, and address melasma as well. It protects the skin from the sun’s damage and eliminates dullness from skin.
Horse chestnut, elderberry fruit extract and safflower seed oil are also in the formula, helping the serum keep acne and break outs at bay, smoothing current acne scars as well.
Due to its formula, you only need to use it once a day. Some do use it AM and PM, so why not? However, pay attention to your skin as it’s going to show you how often should you use it.
A little goes a long way so you only need a bit of the serum under the eye area. Use your fingertips for gently dabbing the serum, until it’s fully absorbed into the skin. Its herbal scent is pleasant and doesn’t linger for long time on skin.
Here’s what we like the most about it:
- It brightens the dark circles under the eyes
- It lessens the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Its formula includes natural ingredients
- It has a pleasant smell and absorbs fast
Even though they’re not deal breakers, the minor issues are worth to mention:
- Skin reacts differently so the serum may not give results occasionally
- Not everyone likes the smell
The price tag may be quite a pet peeve for some, but the serum manages to brighten the dark circles under your eyes, so you need to decide how much money you’re willing to spend for that.
Best Eye Serum for Wrinkles
9. The wrinkles around your eyes aren’t just unpleasant to notice, but also pretty difficult to get rid of, which is why you need to use a strong eye serum like the Age-Defying Eye serum by Nerium.
The serum is formulated on the exclusive SIG-1191 and the I-FIL4R ingredients, which are going to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, for a younger appearance of your eye area.
The proprietary SIG-1191 ingredient tones the skin and reduces the visibility of wrinkles, dark circles, fading out the puffiness. It’s a patented ingredient that has antioxidant and hydrating abilities altogether.
The formula also includes green tea, aloe Vera leaf juice, jojoba esters, caffeine, hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, citric acid, butylene glycol and bark root extract. Each of these ingredients plays its part in the efficiency of the serum. The serum manages to slow down the aging of your skin around the eyes, smoothing and brightening the delicate area around the eyes.
You only need to apply one pump of the serum AM and PM, using gentle moves. The serum has a lightweight consistency so it’s not going to need much time to fully absorb into the skin. Keep in mind not to move your face for 30 seconds after you’ve smoothed out the serum.
Hypoallergenic and safe for the sensitive skin, the serum leaves a nice soft touch feel on skin and it’s worth every single penny.
Here are our favs about it:
- It’s made with impressive ingredients and proprietary SIG-1191
- It smooths out the wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes
- It brightens and tones the skin
- It’s hypoallergenic and safe for the sensitive skin
We’re not worried about the minor downsides:
- It’s not a cheap serum
- A slight burning sensation may happen
Focusing on the goods, which are so many, you shouldn’t back down when in need of an anti-aging eye serum and splurge your skin with this one.
Best Eye Serum for Bags
10. The water-based, yet thin-textured gel serum Clinique All About Eyes Serum for All Skin Types for Unisex isn’t just a dependable option for eliminating bags in the eye area, but also easy to use and fairly priced.
The rollerball massages away the unpleasant bags, while refreshing and brightening the eye area. The cylindrical recipient looks nice and gives a good grip, for easier use.
Massaging the serum around the eyes is going to give pleasant and soothing feel and the metal ball applicator gives a fresh feel. The formula includes many anti-oxidants, skin-identical substances and cell-communicating ingredients. The serum eliminates bags under the eyes and makes the skin around the eyes look younger and better altogether.
Caffeine, tangerine peel extract, rosemary extract, grape seed extract, hops extract, pomegranates fruit juice and so many more are some of the ingredients that are going to reduce inflammation and tighten the skin, for a younger appearance and feel. The serum doesn’t contain parabens, phthalates or sulfates and it’s safe to use even on sensitive skin.
The serum is ophtalomologist tested and allergy tested. It doesn’t contain mineral oil, fragrance, SLS, talc, alcohol or gluten either.
It’s a good value for the money and gives results most of the time.
Let’s list what we like the most about it:
- It’s a rollerball that it’s easy to use
- It leaves a fresh and cool feel on skin
- It removes bags and puffiness from the eye area
- It’s good value for the money
Far from being deal breakers, here are the cons:
- A slight burning sensation may occur in some situations
- It may not work for everyone
Easy to use and giving a nicer and fresher feel on skin, the serum is going to make bags under the eyes fade out and it’s going to take care of your wallet too.
Best Eye Serum for Men
11. Affordable and effective, the Retinol Serum – Anti Wrinkle Anti-Aging Facial Serum by InstaNatural is one option that men should consider when shopping for an anti-aging eye serum.
The retinol serum is going to reduce the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation and the Vitamin C within the formula puts the aging of skin under control.
The power of the serum comes from its ingredients and the serum is also formulated with hyaluronic acid that plumps and hydrates the skin for a good amount of time. The list of ingredients includes also rosemary leaf extract, ubiquinone, licorice root extract, grapefruit peel oil, and orange peel oil which brighten skin and leave it clearer and cleaner. Argan oil and niacin amide complete the formula, moisturizing and fading out the signs of aging.
The serum smooths out the blemishes and eliminates dead skin cells from skin. It makes the eye puffiness and dull skin more difficult to notice and gives the skin a healthy radiance. It helps the skin get stronger and able to put the outer stressors under control.
Proudly made in our USA, the serum’s botanical formula doesn’t include parabens, dyes, sulfates, mineral oil or MCI/MI. It has a nice consistency and absorbs fast into the skin. Its subtle smell is nice and the serum is safe to use on all skin types.
Let’s list the main good things:
- The botanical formula is safe to use on all skin types
- It improves the skin’s complexion and appearance
- It has a nice smell and texture
- It helps the skin look younger
We’re not concern about the minor problems:
- The risk for breakouts isn’t null
- Some got an oily feel when using it
All in all, for the benefits and good price, you shouldn’t skip on the serum whenever you’re looking to give a younger feel to your skin.
12. When you’re trying to get a younger looking skin around the eyes, but you’re not willing to take the surgery path, take a leap of faith with SkinPro Elite Serum Rx.
Peptide based, the eye serum is a pharmaceutical grade option that includes a proprietary combo of 8 peptides that are going the reduce the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, dark circles and crow’s feet.
The serum is going to minimize the wrinkles under and around the eyes by up to 40%. It works for men and women alike.
The Haloxyl within the formula addresses the dark circle, reducing and lightening their visibility by more than 50%. Eyeliss it’s a known peptide that drains and shrinks the eye bags by 70%. This peptide also sustains non-inflammatory lymphatic drainage and toning, helping the serum reduce heavy eye bags and puffy eyes.
On top of everything else, the serum is also encouraging the natural collagen production in skin, helping the rejuvenation of the skin around eyes. It hydrates the skin and improves its elasticity too.
The peptides within the formula have many benefits for skin, reducing fine lines, crow’s feet, eye bags and fine lines around the eyes.
The serum doesn’t have a strong smell and has a nice consistency. It’s easy to use and may give results after just one week. It feels nice on skin and doesn’t cause any burning sensation. It leaves the skin tighter and firmer and the hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin for a long time.
Let’s list the most important pros:
- The serum smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles
- It reduces crow’s feet, eye bags and dark circles
- It’s effective and gives results fast
- It’s easy to use and has a subtle smell
The inherent flaws are no reason to change your mind:
- Some experienced an itching sensation
- Skin reacts differently so not everyone is going the get impressive improvements
Trying to stay positive, the serum is going to give your skin a younger feel as it’s going to fight the common signs of aging without emptying your pockets.
Recent reviews on Sugar & Fluff Beauty: the Strivectin-TL Tightening Face Serum.