One of the things we do know for sure is that you cannot have that impressive look without a nice look of your eyes. And, no matter how great your mascara is, having some badly plucked or thin eyebrows is never going to do any favors to anyone.
Why use an eyebrow growth serum
Even the smallest unfortunate change in the shape of the height of your arch can turn for the worse not only your eyes, but also your entire look. Filling in the tails in the morning or carefully drawing the hair-like stroke on the inner corner doesn’t take just time, but also requires plenty of attention and skills.
Sure, we also have the solutions of micro blading and eyebrow extensions, but why not use an eyebrow serum that is going to eliminate your need for powder, eyebrow stencils and the falsies for a very long time? Not only you’re going to spend a lot of money on the long run, but you’re also going to save some time in the morning. After all, wouldn’t you like a few more minutes for enjoying your coffee?
What makes a good eyebrow growth serum?
A good eyebrow growth serum is going to be formulated on efficient ingredients that nourish and boost the growth of your eyebrows. From the famous castor oil, to the biotin or caffeine, the ingredients that speed up the growth of healthier, stronger and better eyebrows are many and you only need to set up your budget.
You want your eyebrow growth serum to be easy to use and to give results in a couple of weeks. No matter how great your eyebrow growth serum is going to be, it’s still not going to be able to give results overnight.
Top 10 Eyebrow Growth Serum Reviews
1. Having over-plucked is a burden, but going shopping for a remedy on a tight budget may put you in the pickle. Luckily for us, the Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator is going to do a good job and it’s not going to break the bank either, checking the most important boxes for the thin wallet.
The serum is going to sustain your eyebrows to grow full and thicker, adding conditioners that soften your brittle and dry eyebrows. You can trust the serum for restoring the thickness when your brow is thin or over-plucked.
The concentrated formula is based on multi-proteins and is going to give results soon enough. The castor seed oil, paeonia suffruticosa extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein and hydrolyzed soy protein are only few of the ingredients that you’re going to find within the formula of the serum. It repairs the weak eyebrows and give them their thickness back. After some time, you’re going to be able to shape your brows and to grow them thicker and fuller.
In order to stay on the safe side, you should be the only one using the serum, without sharing it. Cleanse your skin well and apply the serum at night, before you go to sleep. Let it work throughout the entire night.
Minimize the risk for infections by treating the applicator brush with the same hygienic product as you use for your eyes. Make sure that you close the cap really tight after each use.
Make sure that you don’t put the serum in your eyes. Should you notice any sort of irritation, it’s important to stop right the way.
On top of everything else, the serum is low priced which is a great news for the tight budget.
Let’s list the main pros:
- The serum has a formula including powerful ingredients
- It helps your eyebrows grow stronger and thicker
- It’s easy to use and gives nice results
- It’s low priced
We’re not making a drama out of the minor issues:
- Don’t put it in your eyes as it’s going to cloud your vision
- Some feel the eyebrows only grew longer, not stronger
All in all, as it makes a good job for speeding the growth of your eyebrows, the serum still is an option to consider and it’s quite a bang for your buck too.
2. Another reliable choice for the fix budget is Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum. Designed to boost the growth of healthier and stronger eyelashes and eyebrows, the serum is a nice addition to your skin care routine.
The serum is going to help the thin and over-plucked eyebrows to grow thicker and stronger, nourishing them for the long run.
The formula of the serum includes several ingredients that proved over and over again their ability to speed up the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes. Hydrogenated castor oil, biotin, caffeine, arginine, bamboo leaf extract and hydrolyzed keratin are only few of the ingredients that explain the efficiency of the serum.
When it comes to using the serum, you only need to be sure of one thing: to have a cleansed and dry skin. It’s recommended that you use the serum at night, on a cleansed face, just before you go to sleep. The serum comes with a small brush so it’s not complicated to apply the serum on your eyebrows.
For better results, some are also using the serum in the morning. Either way, it’s going to take more than a few weeks until your eyebrows are actually going to show their new thickness, length and strength.
Here’s what we like the most about the serum:
- It’s made with strong ingredients that boost the growth of eyebrows
- It helps the eyebrows grow thicker and stronger
- It comes for a very good price
- You may use it for your eyelashes as well
The minor issues aren’t deal breakers for sure:
- It may leave a gummy residue after it dries
- Some find it difficult to get the wand out of the tube
As long as you’re only focusing on the goods, which are many, the serum is an option to have in mind when shopping, especially if you’re not willing to pay the extra buck for it.
If you’re not only looking for a serum that helps your eyebrow grow stronger and longer, but also for one that is natural and is more versatile, always put your money at stake with castor oil serums.
3. A very good example in the category is the Castor Oil Cold Pressed Organic for Eyelashes, Eyebrows & Hair Growth Treatment that has healing and regenerative properties. The serum is an all-natural brow and lash enhancer that is going to help them look thicker, healthier and longer than before.
The serum goes deep into your hair and skin, giving them the nutrients and vitamins that boots the growth. it’s 100% pure organic castor oil and has no risks for your health. Due to its antibacterial abilities and the fact it’s high in minerals, proteins, Vitamin E and Omega 6-9 beneficial fatty acids, the serum is going to boost the growth of hair, no matter which kind of hair we’re talking about.
Another thing we like about the serum is that it features a mess-free applicator that allows easy and gentle application on brows. Many use it only at night, so that the serum works throughout the entire night.
It takes 4-8 weeks until the serum starts show its results. Your eyebrows are only going to get stronger, softer and healthier altogether. The serum doesn’t clog hair follicles or pores and doesn’t irritate the skin.
The serum is hexane free and cold processes, without any parabens, dyes, fragrances or synthetic chemicals.
Let’s highlight the main pros:
- It’s made with 100% castor oil
- It boosts the growth of stronger and healthier eyebrows
- It can be used on hair and skin
- It’s easy to use and all natural
We’re not making a drama out of the minor issues:
- Some did experience irritation when getting the serum into their eyes
- As in skin, the eyebrows react differently so one may wait longer for the results to show
However, the serum is a natural way to speed up the growth of healthier eyebrows and doesn’t empty your wallet either.
4. When you’re determined to restore and revitalize your eyebrows, don’t hesitate to try the Body Merry Lash & Brow Elixir.
The serum stands out from the crowd with its enriched conditioning formula that nourishes your eyebrows and your eyelashes too, only to help them grow thicker, darker and longer. You can now get rid of the over-plucked brows and have natural and thicker eyebrows once again.
The serum is formulated with biotin and vitamin B that are able to improve your body’s keratin structure. The peptides, rosehip oil and the plant stem cells only make these ingredients stronger, so the whole combo nourishes your eyebrows, strengthening the hair follicles and the skin around the area. The list of ingredients continues with the pumpkin seed oil, aloe, cucumber, pomegranate, green tea and seaweed which explains its potency.
In spite of its powerful formula, the serum is safe to use for most skin and hair types. It reduces the risk of falling out and eliminates dullness and brittleness on the side. You may use it both in the morning and at night.
The mascara brush is easy to use and the soft applicator is easy to handle on the smallest areas. When using it in the morning, you can apply it as a primer so that your mascara glides easier and smoother.
The gentle formula is cruelty free and safe, with minor risk for irritation. It’s a Leaping Bunny Certified serum that has never been tested on animals. It’s made in our USA and applies to the high and safe standards of manufacturing.
Let’s pinpoint the most important assets:
- Its formula is based on many strong and natural ingredients
- It helps your eyebrows grow stronger and longer
- It’s safe to use on most skin types and hairs
- It’s made in our USA
The inherent flaws are no reason to back down:
- It may darken your eyebrows
- The risk for eye irritation isn’t null
Regardless of the minor downsides, for the impressive formula and efficiency in time, the serum sure deserves the chance to prove you its performance.
5. One of the most popular choices out there, the Hairgenics Lavish Lash by Pronexa Hairgenics checks most boxes when it comes to value and performance and its minor downsides are only going to raise an eyebrow when deciding.
The serum is a botanical option that is going to help your eyebrows (and eyelashes) grow thicker and longer. It’s going to take about a couple of months until your eyebrows are going to grow healthier and stronger.
The proprietary botanically-derived compounds within the formula are going to go deep into your hair follicles, for more efficiency. Swertie japonica extract, biotin, citric acid and panax ginseng are only few of the names that explain the potency of the serum.
Hypoallergenic, the serum is clinically tested and it’s supposed to be non-irritating as well. It’s made according to the FDA certified labs requirements and has never been tested on animals.
It’s not complicated at all to use the serum and most recommend using it at night so that the serum has time to work up until the morning.
The serum may be used for your eyelashes, so that you can really work on your lovely look of your eyes.
Here’s what we appreciate the most about the serum:
- It’s made with botanically-derived compounds
- It helps your eyebrows grow stronger and longer
- It’s easy to use and gives results
- It’s hypoallergenic and dependable
Don’t let the minor problems change your mind:
- Some expected improvements really fast
- One may feel the serum doesn’t get you good for a nice amount of time
Nevertheless, for the quality and botanical formula, the serum is a valid option for most out there.
6. for the impressive number of fans out there, the Organys Lash & Brow Booster Serum by Eye Glitter&Shimmer Makeup doesn’t really need a detailed over view.
However, in order to play fair and square, we sure need to highlight its qualities and, of course, to mention its downsides.
The serum is made with natural ingredients that nourish and give a nice softness to your eyebrows. You can definitely use the serum for your eyelashes, after all, you do want the perfect look for your eyes!
The amino-acids within the formula are going to sustain the growth of healthier and stronger eyebrows, which is everything you want. You can improve the results of the serum by using it twice a day, both in the morning and at night.
Despite its powerful formula, the serum’s texture allows you to apply it on your eyelashes before your mascara. It’s a nice consistency that doesn’t weigh down your eyelashes.
The serum doesn’t leave a greasy residue and it’s not messy at all. It has no specific smell and you may safely put it under your makeup.
Another thing we need to highlight is that the formula doesn’t include any SLS, fragrance, phthalates, gluten, color, sulphates or parabens. The serum is vegan and gluten-free. It’s not formulated with prostaglandins and has never been tested on animals.
As in all skin care products formulated with natural ingredients, it’s wiser to stay and run a small patch test on your skin. Give it around 48 hours until you’re 100% sure that the serum doesn’t cause any irritation.
Let’s list our favs about it:
- The formula is made with botanical extracts and plant-based ingredients
- It doesn’t leave a greasy residue and it’s not messy
- You can apply it on your eyelashes too
- It helps the eyebrows grow stronger and healthier
Don’t let the minor issues get you down:
- Some experienced itching on their eyelids
- It may sting a bit
Regardless of the minor problems, the serum still is one option you should never skip on when in need for stronger eyebrows and eyelashes.
7. The peptide complex formula of the LUXE Beauty Lash & Brow Growth Products Eyebrow Growth Serum for Men and Women is the main reason for which your eyebrows are going to get healthier and younger looking after 2 months of regular use.
The serum ensures a strong eyebrow reconstruction and growth, but you do need to be patient to see the results. The peptide complex is made with amino acids which encourage the dormant follicles to grow. It increases the blood flow as it’s made with active ingredients and nutrients that are good for the hair follicles. The serum gives your over-plucked eyebrow that extra oomph that you were looking for.
Here’s what you’re going to find on the list of ingredients: peptide complex, vitamin B3, B5, folic acid, vitamin A, aloe Vera, mulberry roots, white tea and grape seed. The peptide complex, along with the botanical extracts and vitamins are going to sustain the natural brow growth cycle, raising the numbers of eyebrow hairs.
Not only the formula is effective, but it’s also safe and gentle enough to use on color-treated brows. It doesn’t include any parabens, mineral oil and it’s alcohol-free as well.
The serum has a lightweight consistency and may be used right under your makeup. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue and it’s not messy either.
A small amount of the serum is going to be enough for each application. Let the serum fully absorb into the skin and use it twice a day for faster results.
Here’s what we praise about the serum:
- It’s formulated on peptide complex, vitamins and minerals
- It boosts the growth of the eyebrows
- It’s safe to use on color-treated eyebrows
- It may be used twice a day
The cons are no deal breakers:
- Some experienced rashes
- It may not give impressive results for some
However, as it’s formula is reliable and the serum works most of the time, we’d say not to skip it on when shopping.
8. The more you’re willing to pay for a serum, the more you can expect in terms of quality of the ingredients and performance. The Grande Brow serum is far from being a cheap serum, but it’s very close to being the perfect choice for many.
The eyebrow enhancing serum is going to make your eyebrows look fuller and bolder, after 6-8 weeks. Its impressive improvements are going to show after 4 months of continuous use, though.
The serum is formulated on a well-thought combination of amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins that give your eyebrows a healthy and younger appearance. You may confidently use it for enhancing the thinning or sparse brows, but also for restoring the looks of over-plucked or misshapen eyebrows.
The list of ingredients is quite long and it includes panax ginseng root extract, chamomile recutita flower extract, radish root ferment filtrate, hydrolyzed yeast extract and hyaluronic acids.
Once your face is cleansed and dry, you should apply the serum to the natural shape of your brow, paying more attention to the thinning, sparse or over-plucked areas. Give the serum a couple of minutes until it completely dries. Its soft-tip brush is made so that you may easily work on the delicate areas.
You only need to use the serum once a day, before you go to sleep. You’re going to notice the subtle improvements after 6-8 weeks of use. You shouldn’t stop using the serum for 4 months so that you can fully enjoy the changes.
Our list of pros looks like this:
- The formula is based on vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids
- It helps your eyebrows grow healthier and younger looking
- It comes with a soft-tip brush that is easy to use
- It gives results after 6-8 weeks
The cons are worth to look at:
- You need to wait quite some time until you fully enjoy the serum’s performances
- It’s not a cheap serum
All things considered, as it’s made with effective ingredients, the serum is going to get you to the stronger, better looking and healthier eyebrows, even if you’re going to have to wait a bit longer than expected.
9. Standing out from the crowd with its impressive list of awards (Allure Best of Beauty Winner 2015, New Beauty “The Easiest Way to get better brows” Award 2018 and Beauty Launchpad Readers’ Choice Award: Best Brow Serum 2017), the RevitaLash Cosmetics, RevitaBrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner is one choice for high dollar area.
The serum is going to enhance your natural eyebrows that lost their nice appearance from over-plucking or other environmental causes. 92% of the users reported having fuller-looking and stronger eyebrows when using the serum.
The formula includes a proprietary blend of revitalizing extracts, advanced peptides and nutritive vitamins that are going to define and boost the growth of your brows. Additionally, the serum is also going to soften your brows, increasing their flexibility. Its formula is complex and able to protect the eyebrows from brittleness and breakage.
The highly effective BioPeptin Complex, botanicals and peptides are going to moisture your eyebrows, helping them get luxurious, soft and healthy looking. On the side note, gentlemen may also use the serum for improving the looks of their goatees, sideburns or beards.
The doe-foot applicator eases the use and the serum needs just one application on cleansed and dry eyebrows.
The serum is clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed. It’s non-irritating and hypoallergenic as well.
On top of everything else, the serum is vegan friendly (PETA approved 2017) and cruelty-free as well. It’s a serum made in our USA that has no parabens or phthalates within the formula.
Highlighting the qualities:
- The serum is an award winner
- Its formula includes peptides, vitamins and revitalizing extracts
- It helps your eyebrow grow stronger and healthier
- It softens the eyebrows and protects them from future brittleness and breakage
The cons are minor for sure:
- It’s not a cheap serum
- Some expected to get more of the serum for the money they pay
As long as you’re focusing on its awarded performances and effective formula, you shouldn’t hesitate and put your money at stake with this one.
10. Packed with many good things, the Pure Biology Eyelash Growth Serum & Eyebrow Enhancer is going to be a wise investment for the health and looks of your eyebrows.
The serum combines the powerful Biotin peptides with 3HC, which is a proprietary complex that increases your body’s ability to grow healthier eyebrows. The complex boosts the stem cells that are responsible for the follicle production.
The innovative complex includes stem cell-derived active ingredients that encourage the turnover of the stem cells that control the hair follicle development. The formula has proven to increase the number of growing fibers and the ratio of follicles in the growth phase.
Not only the serum is powerful and effective, but it’s also safe and non-irritating. It gives the high amount of growth among non-RX grade enhances, but doesn’t contain ingredients that cause eye irritation, skin darkening, redness of your eyelids or dryness of your eyes.
The serum comes with a fine applicator so that you may carefully work on your eyebrows. The bottle is huge comparing with similarly priced serums and the serum is easy and quick to use.
Let’s sum it all up for a short list of pros:
- Its formula is innovative and effective
- It’s safe and non-irritating
- It helps your eyebrows grow faster, thicker and stronger
- It comes with a fine applicator and it’s easy to use
Bells and whistles aside, here are the minor complaints:
- Some didn’t get the expected results
- You do need to open up your wallet for the serum
Even though the price may be the only thing that stands in your way, the serum is a wise option and it’s worth every single penny.