Sugar & Fluff’s Review of Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Cream
Truth be told, most men don’t really pay attention to your skin and using a nice after-shave cream may be the only thing that they see as taking care of their skin.
However, the market gives men all sorts of options when it comes to taking good care of their skin. After all, looking younger and healthier isn’t just a women’s thing.
When should you use Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Cream?
Any man interested into losing the bags, puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes, should benefit from the Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Cream.
The eye cream addresses men of any age, no matter the skin type, dedicated into having a brighter and toned areas around the eyes.
The formula is based on well-known ingredients that smooth away wrinkles and reduce dark circles and puffiness.
A closer look at the ingredients
The eye cream is made with natural and certified organic ingredients and it’s 97% natural and 70% organic.
Here’s what you’re going to find within the formula:
- Matrixyl 3000- collagen is the main protein of the skin and the older we get, the less collagen our body produces. Matrixyl 3000 is in fact a combination of protein peptides that sustain the collagen production and lessen the wrinkles even by 45% in just a couple of months.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)- is a nutrient from many foods like kale and spinach. It fades out the age spots and addresses typical skin pigmentation conditions, caused by skin aging.
- Hyaluronic acid- diminishes wrinkles and protects the skin from the bad UVs of sun. it hydrates the skin and gives it a healthier glow. It holds in moisture of skin and smooths it efficiently.
- Aloe- it’s an important ingredient when fighting against skin aging. It calms sunburns and sooths symptoms in eczema and psoriasis. It moisturizes the skin and keeps acne at bay. It makes the stretch marks less visible too.
- Vitamin C-protects the skin against the UVs and boosts the collagen production in skin. It eliminates the under-eye circles and speeds up the healing of damaged skin. It reduces inflammation and skin discolorations. It leaves the skin brighter and healthier looking.
- Green tea- it fights inflammation and keeps acne and breakouts under control. It has anti-aging properties and removes puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. It reduces the oiliness in skin and tones the skin. It also alleviates symptoms in eczema.
- Caffeine- it lowers the effects of free radicals on skin. It also lessens the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, increasing the elasticity of skin. It fades out redness and repairs the skin damaged by sun exposure. It leaves the skin tighter and younger looking, eliminating the eye dark circles at the same time.
- Sunflower oil-is loaded with vitamin E and moisturizes very well the skin. It has anti-oxidants and protects the skin from the bad UVs. It treats acne and helps your skin look better. It sooths and calms a dry and itchy skin, healing the damaged skin.
- Witch hazel-has anti-aging properties and speeds up the healing process. It’s a good astringent that stops the cellular damage and nourishes a dry skin. It reduces the puffiness in skin and calms in sunburns. It comforts the skin in eczema and razor burns, refreshing the skin. It also controls acne.
- Lactic acid- it softens and brightens the skin. It reduces the fine lines, improving the skin’s texture and tone. It fades pigmentation and acne scars. It’s also able to control oiliness in skin, minimizing risk for breakouts. It also sustains the collagen production in skin.
- Cocoa butter-it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. It thickens skin and protects from sun’s bad UVs. It also moisturizes the skin.
- Hydrogenated castor oil-it’s anti-aging and works against acne. It moisturizes the skin and diminishes the appearance of blemishes and stretch marks. It makes hyperpigmentation less visible too.
- Palm oil-it slows down the aging process and moisturizes the skin.
The list of ingredients isn’t done just yet and there are many others that work together for improving the looks of the eye area.
It’s also essential to mention that the formula doesn’t include any sulfates, parabens, glycols, petrochemicals, silicones, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or gluten. It’s made with natural and organic ingredients and has never been tested on animals.
What are the tips on using it?
A little goes a long way and the eye cream is going to last for a good several months.
You only need a pea sized amount of eye cream underneath your eyes. For best results, it’s not a bad idea to include it in your skincare routine (assuming you have one) both in the morning and at night.
The eye cream is easy to use and gives impressive results to many. It has only a very light scent to it.
It doesn’t leave a sticky residue on face nor greasy feel afterwards. It rubs in quite fast and tightens the skin, lessening the visibility of wrinkles.
What are the main takeaways?
We like many things about the eye cream so here are the most important pros, as we see it:
- The eye cream addresses all men, no matter the skin type
- It diminishes the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines around the eye
- It removes dark circles and puffiness from the eye area
- It’s easily absorbed into the skin and has just a slight smell
- It tightens skin around eyes and improves the skin’s appearance
The downsides aren’t major nor many:
- It’s not the cheapest eye cream out there
- It may not give impressive results to all, as skin does react differently.
What’s the final verdict?
The eye cream not only works for all men and all skin types, but also manages to diminish fine line wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and under-eye bags in short time. Don’t be surprised by the size of its recipient, as the eye cream is money well spent any given day.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Defense Soap review, the Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector, the Nexxus Diametress Leave-in Conditioning Crème, the Elta MD SPF 46 Sun Screen, the Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Skin Toning Night Cream.