Aging of your skin starts earlier than you may think and even when you’re in your 20s you should start by at least protecting your skin from the sun’s damage.
As the effects of outer stressors happen over time and it’s only when it’s too late that we actually see their damage, you should always be proactive when it comes to the skin. Better safe than sorry is one rule that should always be with you when taking care or not taking care properly of your skin.
Why is the Clarins Double Serum a good choice?
Born in 1954, Clarins is a French cosmetic company that managed in time to create luxurious skin care, cosmetics and perfumes that stand out as high-end products that satisfy the generous budget.
The double serum by Clarins addresses all skin types, oily, sensitive, combination and dry skin alike. It’s a two-in-one formula based on (20+1) powerful plant extracts.
The Clarins Double Serum it’s formulated on turmeric and leaves the skin smoother, firmer and gives it a healthy radiance too.
The serum eliminates dullness from skin and evens out your skin tone. It improves the elasticity and firmness of your skin and makes it look better and healthier.
What are the ingredients within the formula?
The formula includes numerous anti-aging plant extracts (water and oil-soluble) that improve your skin’s appearance and well-being. It’s enriched with turmeric that specifically addresses fine lines and wrinkles, and it’s also able to improve your skin complexion and overall appearance.
Non-comedogenic, the formula doesn’t contain parabens and it’s mineral oil-free as well.
But here are the ingredients to talk about:
- Turmeric-heals the damaged skin faster and makes the redness and bruising less visible. It helps the oily skin and keeps the sun’s damage away from your skin. It slows down the aging of skin and lowers the risk for developing skin cancer. It alleviates symptoms in eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
- Oat sugars-are loaded with minerals, vitamins and lipids. They have antioxidant abilities and heal the damaged skin. They boost the skin renewal process and rebuild tissue. They bring comfort to the sensitive skin and are great for exfoliating and cleansing the skin. They moisturize the skin and give the skin a healthy glow.
- Orthosiphon Extract– controls the oil production in skin and eliminates the excess shine from skin. It shrinks the pores and evens the skin tone, improving skin complexion and texture.
- Callicarpa Extract-has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal abilities. It’s antioxidant and reduces risk for inflammation of skin. It lightens the skin and fades out dark spots of various causes.
- Avocado oil-sooths the cracked and dry skin. It hydrates and gives the skin useful nutrients for its health.
- Cocoa extract-has anti-inflammatory properties and it’s anti-oxidant too. It maintains the damage of the UVs away from your skin. It moisturizes the skin as well.
- Oat kernel extract-it’s a useful ingredient to address eczema, shingles, dermatitis and acne. It moisturizes the skin and lowers the damage of outer stressors.
- Mango leaf extract-increases the elasticity and tightness of skin. It’s loaded with vitamin A and C and protects the skin efficiently. It minimizes the wrinkles and eliminates the flaky skin. It sooths the dry skin and brings comfort to the dry patches. It eliminates itchiness and protects the skin.
- Kiwi fruit extract-contains vitamin C and E. It’s antioxidant and boosts the collagen production in skin. It increases the elasticity of skin and leaves the skin supple and smooth. It moisturizes the skin and leaves it thicker and more radiant.
What are the rules to follow when using it?
Cleansing and toning the skin are fundamental for the better absorption of the serum.
You should cleanse your skin with the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
If you know your skin needs it, don’t hesitate to tone it with the Clarins Toning Lotion
The serum is easy to use and you may easily turn the dial to set the right dosage for your skin’s needs. Press gently the pump and mix both phases in the palm of your cleansed hands.
Even though the formula is strong, you should apply it twice a day for better results. The serum smells nice and leaves a pleasant feel on skin.
In order to complete your skin care regimen, it’s not a bad idea at all to apply a good moisturizer. The Super Restorative Day Cream SPF20 from Clarins is just the right choice.
What are the ups and downs?
The serum stands out with its incredible formula and even its price tag may impress (but not in a good way) many customers. Here are the pros:
- It’s formulated on plant-based ingredients
- It contains turmeric and numerous powerful ingredients
- It evens the skin tone and improves the skin complexion
- It fades out the dark spots and wrinkles
- It makes the skin look younger and healthier
The cons shouldn’t stress you out:
- It’s not a cheap serum for sure
- The risk for causing breakouts isn’t null
Should you take the leap of faith?
Even though its price may look steep to some, the serum isn’t just a reliable option but also a good investment to make for the well-being of your skin, when trying the slow down its aging process.===> See reviews and pricing on Amazon
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Bella Gold Serum Review, the Shiseido Bio Performance, R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo, the Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream, the PCA SKIN Pigment Gel.