- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Cosmedix Clarity Serum
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Cosmedix Clarity Serum
Fine lines, wrinkles or crow’s feet aren’t the only concerns when it comes to healthy skin and nice looking skin. Blemishes, acne and dark spots are common skin conditions and trying to make them disappear for good may put many in a pickle.
Finding the right skin care product that removes acne from your skin, without leading to other skin-related problems, becomes quite the challenge and only the patient one succeed.
What’s to say about Cosmedix? Why use Cosmedix Clarity Serum?
Founded in 1998, Cosmedix is currently based in Atlanta, GA and it’s a subsidiary of Astral Brands. It’s a clinic aesthetics company that creates cosmetic products based on physiology of skin care professionals and consumers. Its skin care products are able to balance, repair, stimulate, cleanse, protect and hydrate your skin. Additionally, they also develop supplement and body care products and kits that address specific skin conditions.
On top of everything else, Cosmedix offers solutions to physicians, dermatologists and aestheticians all over the world.
It’s also important to mention that the Cosmedix products include numerous plant-based ingredients that are highly concentrated, for better efficiency on skin.
On that note, we should start the talk about Cosmedix Clarity Serum with its main benefit on skin: it eliminates the acne-causing bacteria and blemishes from skin for good.
The serum has a delicate, yet powerful formula that keeps acne at bay by cleansing the skin from bacteria and pore-clogging impurities.
Which ingredients explain the efficiency of the formula?
Cosmedix Clarity Serum is an efficient blemish fighting solution that doesn’t include any irritating ingredients. It’s made so that it calms, supports and corrects your skin, giving it a nice and matte look. It gently exfoliates the skin, which is why it’s so performant when it comes to reducing the risk for enlarged pores, ingrown hairs and impure skin.
The formula of the serum includes salicylic acid, but also aloe Vera and tea tree oil that lessen redness on skin that is linked to breakouts. retinol is going to boost the new skin cell growth, firming the skin, whereas the salicylic acid is going to eliminate dirt and oil from skin, clearing the skin.
The serum manages to be both anti-aging and an acne treatment at the same time leading to a clear and glowing skin. It minimizes pores and reduces oiliness in skin, becoming a versatile and multi-functional cosmetic product.
Let’s take a closer look at the main ingredients:
- Salicylic acid- cleanses and exfoliates the skin. It’s a great ingredient that treats whiteheads and blackheads.
- Retinol- reduces the fine lines and wrinkles, helping the skin fight the aging process. It boosts the collagen and elastin production in skin, which is essential for a younger looking skin
- Aloe Vera- addresses many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema. It heals the skin and sooths it.
- Witch hazel- alleviates symptoms in razor burns and eczema. It smooths out puffiness and heals the skin on cellular level.
- Niacin amide-makes the fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to notice and evens out the skin tone. It protects the skin from the damage of the outer aggressors and eliminates dullness from skin. It reduces pores and helps the skin look better. It gives the skin a healthy glow.
- Sunflower seed oil-is loaded with vitamin E so it has moisturizing abilities. It alleviates itchiness and speeds up the healing of damaged skin. It keeps the damage of UVs under control and sooths the skin.
- Tea tree oil-is a great ingredient to address acne. It’s a reliable ingredient to address eczema and psoriasis. It brings comfort in razor burns and heals the cuts or skin-related infections. It cleanses the skin.
- Saw palmetto extract-is great for keeping acne under control
- Rosemary leaf oil-has anti-inflammatory properties and protects the skin from the sun. It’s loaded with important nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc. It sustains the health of skin and protects the skin from future damage. It tightens the skin and improves circulation.
- Matricaria flower extract-has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It heals the skin and puts acne and breakouts under control. It helps the other ingredients go deep into the skin.
The serum is safe to use on mature, oily, combination and acne-prone skin. The formula is paraben and sulfate free too.
How does it feel on skin? What’s to remember about using it?
Cleansing your skin is an essential step in your daily skin care routine and you should always begin with that. Go ahead and try including in your daily skin care regimen the CosMedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser.
The serum comes in a nice packaging and it has quite a luxurious feel to it.
You may use the serum both AM and PM. A little goes a long way and the serum is safe to apply on all areas you need.
It has a lightweight consistency and doesn’t need much time to fully absorb into the skin. It’s easy to layer it up too.
You can step up your game and follow the serum with an anti-aging moisturizer like the CosMedix Phytoharmony, Balancing Moisturizer, Anti-Aging Cream.
What do we like the most about it? What do we hate?
For the sophisticated and the effective formula, the serum should always be on your shopping list. Here are our favs about it:
- It’s formulated on retinol, vitamin A, salicylic acid and green tea
- It includes natural and powerful ingredients
- It eliminates acne and reduces risk for reoccurrence
- It cleanses and clears the skin from impurities and dirt
- It’s a great solution for oily, breakout-prone and congested skin
- It also works as an anti-aging cosmetic product
- It’s nicely packaged and has a luxurious feel to it
Bells and whistles aside, here are the parts we like less:
- It’s a bit runny for some
- Not everyone goes for its smell
Do we have a winner or not?
Efficient, plant-based and able to address so many skin-related problems, the serum is a keeper and doesn’t break the bank either.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum, the Lionesse Amber Eye Serum, the Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, the Algenist Genius Serum Review, the Brickell Men’s Advanced Anti-Aging Routine.