Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Skin Toning Night Cream Review
For those of you that are always pampering their beautiful black skin, a high-quality and rather exquisite option would be the Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Skin Toning Night Cream.
What is Dermaceutic Skin Toning Night cream and why use it?
The cream is a toning night cream that addresses the irregular or dull complexion of the skin. It has a strong and efficient formula that not only diminishes the appearance of dark spots, but it also minimizes risk for reoccurrence.
You can easily include the cream as a last step in your night skin care routine.
What are its main ingredients?
The formula is effective as it contains 8% glycolic acid, 4% phytic acid and stabilized Vitamin C derivative. Let’s take a closer look at each of the main ingredients.
- Glycolic acid-is a nice exfoliating agent that evens out your skin tone. It helps other agents penetrate easier your skin. It diminishes the appearance of scars and discoloration, boosting the collagen production. It doesn’t cause irritation and it’s safe to use on sensitive skin. It smooths skin and gives it a fresher feel. It’s also great for working against skin aging.
- Phytic acid- it’s found primarily in bran, cereal, seeds and fruit seeds. It’s great for melasma and it’s an efficient whitening agent. It blocks the melanin production, which explains its whitening abilities. It has also anti-inflammatory properties and it’s great for the skin.
- Vitamin C derivative- protects against the sun’s bad UVs and boosts the collagen production in skin. It sustains the healing of damaged skin and diminishes the appearance of skin discoloration. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, helping the skin look younger and brighter.
Apart from the powerful ingredients within the formula, it’s important to mention that the cream is paraben and perfume free. This makes it not only a versatile cream, able to use on most skin types, but also a safe choice for the sensitive skin.
How to use it and what are the tips to remember?
It’s important to have a good and healthy night skin care routine, so it’s better to cleanse your skin before applying the cream. Apply only a bit of the cream in the evening on your face and neck. You may boost the whitening effects of the cream by applying Yellow Cream on the dark spots.
As it’s based on AHA, keep in mind that the cream may lead to flaking, tingling or slight irritation of skin in the beginning. It may very well be a part of the natural resurfacing process, though. These symptoms are normal until your skin gets used to the cream.
You can help your skin adjust easier to the cream by starting slower using it. You can use it more often after your skin starts reacts better.
Should anyone notice severe itching, burning, rash, blistering, swelling or redness, it’s better to stop using the cream.
Don’t forget to also apply a sunscreen every day as the AHA cosmetic products raise the risk for sunburns.
The cream is lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin. It whitens the dark spots, leaving the skin smoother and the skin tone evener. Some got amazing results after a couple of weeks.
How do the lists of pros/cons look like?
Chances are you’re not going to remember everything about the cream, so here are its ups and downs.
The best things about the cream are:
- It has a strong and efficient formula
- It whitens dark spots, blemishes and scars
- It leaves the skin smoother and younger looking
- It’s safe to use on all skin types, sensitive skin including
- It gives long lasting results pretty fast
- It doesn’t contain parabens nor perfume
Even though the inherent flaws aren’t deal breakers for us, you should also check them:
- It can cause a tingly sensation in the beginning
- It’s better to also apply a sunscreen during the day
- Some follow it with a moisturizer
How does our conclusion look like?
Truth be told, the cream isn’t the cheapest option out there. On the other hand, as it whitens dark spots, evens your skin tone, smooths your skin and leaves it younger and healthier, we see no reasons for you not to give it a go whenever in need. After all, your skin is worth the extra buck.
Recent reviews: the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Makari Classic Duo pack, Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 Lightening Cream, the Shiseido White Lucent Spot Corrector., the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion review.