- Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Lionesse Amber Eye Serum
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Lionesse Amber Eye Serum
Stop complaining about your fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It takes a village to raise a child and dedication to have a younger and healthier looking skin.
Truth be told, dedication isn’t going to cut it for a nicer overall appearance for your skin so you might want to step up your game. The proper skin care routine and the right cosmetics for your skin are going to get you to the younger looking skin. And if you’re able to spend the high dollar for your skin, your skin is in for a treat.
Who is Lionesse? Why use Lionesse Amber Eye Serum?
Lionesse is a luxury beauty brand that the whole world knows about and is giving us more than 100 beauty products, including hair tools, hair care products, but also high-end makeup and high-dollar skincare.
Lionesse Beauty Bar is combining revolutionary and luxurious ingredients and offers options for all women when it comes to skin care regimen. From the semi-precious gems to the bee and snake venom, Lionesse is formulating and giving us skin care products that aren’t just high-priced, but also highly effective.
Even though Lionesse isn’t the regular option for the regular customer, it still has its fans around the world. Exclusive and luxurious, the skin care line is both impressive and reliable when price tag is the last thing you’re worrying about.
Created to lessen the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines, the Lionesse Amber Eye Serum is one perfect example how exquisite ingredients turn a formula into a successful and impressive skin care solution.
Formulated on precious stones and metals, the Lionesse Amber Eye serum is going to make your skin more luminous and younger looking.
This doesn’t mean that the serum’s formula is all about that. To the contrary, the serum also includes aloe Vera, hyaluronic acid and glycerin, which makes it a bit down-to-earth for all of us.
What are the main ingredients within the formula?
The main ingredient of the serum is amber powder, which is going to make your skin look better as it reflects light through the small powder crystals.
Here are some of the other ingredients from the formula:
- Aloe Vera-clams the skin and alleviates symptoms in eczema and psoriasis. It speeds the healing of skin and protects it from outer stressors.
- Ascorbic acid-slows down the aging of skin and brightens dark spots of various causes. It reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It gives the skin a healthy radiance and protects it from the damage of sun.
- Hyaluronic acid- seals in moisture and firms the skin. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, helping the skin look younger and fresh.
- Calendula officinalis flower extract-reduces inflammation and has antiseptic properties. It brings comfort in dermatitis and heals sunburns. It calms the dry skin and addresses rashes.
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract- helps the skin fight the aging process and reduces inflammation of skin.
- Gingko biloba-is an anti-aging ingredient as it’s loaded with antioxidant compounds. It’s good for the sensitive and oily-prone skin. It eliminates excess oil, debris and dirt from the skin and makes the fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein-is great for the skin as it improves its texture
- Pueraria Lobata Root Extract- has antioxidant abilities and helps the skin look younger
- Glycerin- creates a protective barrier on skin. It helps the skin maintain its moisture and it’s a natural humectant.
- Allantois-it’s extracted from plants but it exists in human body as well. It sooths and conditions the skin.
- Butylene glycol-has hydrating properties. It helps the other ingredients go deeper and faster into the skin.
Even though the formula is powerful, it’s gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin around the eyes.
What’s it like when using the serum? Is there something special to do when using it?
You should always begin with a cleansed and dry skin. As skin peeling isn’t something to include in your daily skin care routine, you may want to take a look at the Lionesse White Pearl Facial Peeling. It’s going to be great for your skin to cleanse it thoroughly from time to time with a facial peeling like that.
You may confidently use the serum twice a day, both AM and PM.
The serum has a lightweight consistency and it’s easily absorbed into the skin. You only need a tiny amount of it. A small drop under each eye is going to do it for each use. Dab gently the serum until it’s fully absorbed. The serum doesn’t leave a sticky residue nor a film afterwards. The serum is easy to use and everything works just fine.
It’s going to take 8-10 weeks until the fine lines and wrinkles around the eye are going to fade out. The serum tightens the skin and gives it a younger and luxurious feel.
When you’re going for the perfect looking skin around the eye area, put your trust and faith in the Lionesse Gem Amber Dark Circle Eye Cream. This way, you’re going to get even better performance from the serum.
The serum’ s recipient looks exquisite and luxurious, matching the high-quality of the ingredients and the performance on skin.
What are the things we like the most about the serum? Is there anything we hate?
Loaded with qualities, the serum is a keeper and we’ve shorted our pros to the following:
- It’s made with amber powder
- It gives a nice glow to the skin
- It diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles
- It’s gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin around the eyes
- It tightens the skin
- It gives a younger and fresh feel to skin
- Its recipient looks elegant and luxurious
- It gives results in 8-10 weeks
- A little goes a long way
Even though we’ve made it clear right from the beginning, the most important a pet peeve about the serum is its price tag. Far from being a cheap or even an affordable cosmetic product, the serum is a high-dollar option.
What’s our final word?
As long as price tag is the last thing you check when you’re going shopping, be ready to take the plunge and splurge your skin with one exquisite serum that isn’t going to disappoint.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the ORS Fertilizing Serum, the My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate Serum from Skin Inc., the Proactiv Eye Brightening Serum, the Art Naturals Anti-Aging Serum Set, the Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum Review.