Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
It’s not easy to have healthy and young looking skin. It’s not easy to develop a proper skin care routine either. It takes time, patience and money (truth be told) to get the high-quality cosmetic products that make your skin look radiant and healthy for longer time.
One of the steps you should never miss out on is good hydration for your skin. Proper cleansing and the most powerful skin serum cannot do their job completely unless you’re also properly hydrating and moisturize your skin.
What is Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture?
The Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture is a hydrator that brings comfort to the dry and dehydrated skin, while lessening the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
The moisturizer stands out with a strong formula that works and feels great on skin too. It maintains your skin hydrated for 24 hours straight so it takes off the pressure from constantly moisturizing your skin.
Formulated on Advanced Hyaluronic Acid and Coconut extract, the moisturizer hydrates the skin and leaves it younger and smoother, improving its texture. It boosts the skin’s humectant properties as it carries water even deeper, which translates into longer lasting hydration.
How come its formula is so efficient?
The moisturizer is also made with natural extract that condition the skin, giving it back its suppleness and strengthening its natural barrier. The moisturizer is easily absorbed and fights against the wrinkles right the way, improving the appearance of skin.
The hydrating formula is intense, but stays gentle and makes it as a safe choice for sensitive skin, along the other skin types.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the most important ingredients for better understanding of its efficiency:
- Sunflower seed oil-moisturizes efficiently the skin as it’s loaded with Vitamin E. It minimizes the damaged of the bad UVs on skin and eliminates dryness from skin. It heals a damaged skin and helps with itchy skin too.
- Shea butter-reduces inflammation in skin and leaves it nice and smooth.
- Oat kernel extract-it works when treating eczema, acne, shingles or dermatitis. It’s a great moisturizer for the skin, protecting it from damage too.
- Algae extract- presents a high concentration of Vitamin A, B, C and E and slows down the aging of skin. It protects the skin from the sun’s damage and makes the fine lines and wrinkles less visible. It calms the dry and sensitive skin, nourishing the skin.
- Olive fruit oil-sustains the cellular regeneration and helps the skin fight the aging. It removes dead skin cells and nourishes the skin, leaving it firmer and better hydrated.
- Avocado oil-brings comfort to the dry and cracked skin as it nourishes and hydrates it.
- Soybean oil- is loaded with vitamin B, E and K. It minimizes the damage of the bad UVs and heals the sunburns. It maintains acne under control and gives your skin a healthy radiance. It doesn’t irritate the skin and reduces the blemishes. It improves the skin tone and leaves the skin well moisturized.
- Yeast extract- contains sugar, flavonoids, amino acids and vitamins. It protects the skin from the damage of free radicals as it has a high concentration of antioxidants. It improves the skin’s appearance and sooths the skin. It calms and alleviates the problematic skin, sustaining the moisturize-retention of skin.
How does it feel on skin? What’s the best way to use it?
The hydrating cream is lightweight and penetrates easy the skin. It has a slight scent that is both fresh and not over-powering, leaving the skin pretty fast.
Leaving the skin plump and soft, the cream doesn’t leave a sticky feel nor greasy feel either. It doesn’t weigh down your skin and it’s easy to follow with your makeup.
Once your skin is cleansed and toned, you should apply it liberally to face, neck and chest. Massage it gently until it’s fully absorbed.
It’s better to follow it with a sunscreen (preferably Murad).
The cream works great with various anti-aging products, especially if you’re looking for more hydration.
Try to stay away from the eye area when applying it.
What are the main takeaways?
The hydration cream comes with many qualities but a short list of them is going to help you when shopping:
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin for a long time
- It’s made with natural ingredients too
- It has a slight scent and goes easy onto the skin
- It’s efficient and its effect is long lasting
We’re not making a drama out of the inherent flaws since they’re not major anyways:
- It doesn’t have broad spectrum
- It’s not a cheap moisturizer
What’s the final takeaway?
Even though some may feel like paying the extra buck for it, as the face cream moisturizes and hydrates the skin for a long time, you only need to ask yourself: how much a young and healthy looking skin is worth?
===> See the reviews and pricing on Amazon
Recent reviews on Sugar & Fluff Beauty: the Tula Probiotic Illuminating Face Serum, the Tula Probiotic Purifying Face Cleanser, the Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, the Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream, the Naturopathica Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum Review.