Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion
There are many things you can do for your skin and boosting the collagen production is just one of them.
Helping your skin look healthier and younger is something that you have to do continuously and you can’t get a break from it. Developing a healthy skin care routine, drinking lots of water, exercising is important. But so is the little help that comes from the highly efficient cosmetic products.
What is the Murad Collagen Infusion? What can it do for you?
The Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion is in fact a collagen support complex that increases your skin’s resilience, plumping the dehydrated skin in order to minimize the depth of your wrinkles.
Smoothing out your skin as it increases the natural collagen and elastin in your skin, the Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and plumps skin through the cellular hydro-lock.
The collagen infusion from Murad doesn’t just smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, but it also does that in no time, leading to impressing results for many. However, skin reacts differently so you should have that in mind when using it.
The formula of the infusion acts fast and sustains the healthy collagen levels, moisturizing the skin for longer time.
Why is the formula different from others?
A detailed look over the ingredients is going to help you make a clearer idea over the cream’s efficiency.
- Honey- is an efficient moisturizer and exfoliator that penetrates deeply the pores for better cleansing. It treats acne and smooths out scars, healing the damaged skin. It brings comfort in sunburns and hydrates the skin.
- Yeast amino acids- controls the effects of free radicals and improves the appearance of skin. It alleviates symptoms in various skin conditions and helps the skin retain its moisture.
- Olive fruit oil-is an anti-aging ingredient that also boosts the cellular regeneration. It cleanses the skin from the dead skin cells and firms the skin, nourishing it at the same time.
- Watermelon fruit extract-moisturizes and hydrates the skin. It increases the skin’s suppleness and shrinks the tissues. It’s highly concentrated in vitamin C and E and helps against the aging of skin. It sustains the collagen and elastin production in skin and keeps the oil production under control as well. It addresses acne too.
- Apple fruit extract-is loaded with AHAs so it gently exfoliates the skin. It removes dullness from skin and helps it hold its hydration too. It doesn’t clog pores and diminishes the large pores too. It locks in moisture and brings benefits to the oily and aging skin. It tightens the skin and increases its firmness.
- Lentil fruit extract-softens the skin and helps with the anti-aging process too.
- Anthemis nobilis flower extract-has anti-inflammatory abilities and brings comfort in sunburns.
- Lavender oil-it makes the scars and discolorations less visible and reduces inflammation in skin. It treats acne and controls the oil production in skin. It calms the irritated skin and heals burns. It keeps breakouts at distance and doesn’t dry out the skin.
- Alaria Esculenta Extract- has anti-aging benefits and it’s rich in antioxidants, amino acids, minerals and vitamins. It helps the skin stay healthy and nice, encouraging the hyaluronic acid synthesis. It strengthens skin’s barrier and balances the hydration levels within the skin. In increases suppleness and elasticity in skin and protects the skin from the oxidative stress. It detoxifies and rejuvenates skin, boosting the collagen and elastin production. It’s a great ingredient for the mature, dull or tired skin.
- Ascorbic acid- it diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, keeping the damage of sun away from skin. It sustains the collagen production in skin and brightens the skin. It gives a younger and healthier appearance to skin, eliminating the under-eye circles and minimizing skin discoloration.
What’s the best way to use it?
You need to make sure your skin is clean. If you’re going to apply it on neck and chest, make sure the skin is also clean and dry.
You only need a bit of the infusion. Massage it gently and evenly on the areas intended.
The infusion isn’t greasy and softens the skin. It goes on smoothly and has a light feeling. It holds throughout the entire day and leaves a nice soft touch feel to skin.
What are the ups and downs?
We need to make a short list of best things about it as the eye cream sure brings a lot to the table:
- It supports the restoration of younger collagen levels
- It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It goes on smoothly on skin and leaves a nice feel to it
- It holds all day long
The downsides aren’t many nor major:
- It runs out a bit faster than anticipated
- It doesn’t give results over night for all
What’s the final outcome?
Able to sustain the collagen levels in your skin and to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles, the eye cream is a valid option to try, whenever you’re determined to only try the best out there.
Recent reviews on Sugar & Fluff Beauty: the Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream, the Naturopathica Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum, the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, the Murad Resurgence Hydrating Facial Toner, the Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream Review.