Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Murad Resurgence Hydrating Facial Toner
Truth be told, you can never complain about your skin being too healthy or too younger looking, right? Having a nicely glowing skin does come with hard work though and we don’t only mean by that using the high-quality skin care products, but also following religiously skin care routine.
You’re not allowed to skip any steps (well, you can make exceptions once a year) nor to compromise on the quality of your cosmetic products. It’s not worth to use a high-end skin serum if your skin isn’t cleansed right. Not only the serum isn’t going to be able to go deep into your skin (like it should), but you could also waste money and time for nothing.
What is Murad Resurgence Hydration Facial Toner?
The Murad Resurgence Hydrating Facial Toner is a hydrating option that refreshes your skin, while rebuilding your skin’s natural pH balance. It’s also able to neutralize surface impurities and to prepare your skin for better absorbency of the following skin care products.
The alcohol-free toner makes your skin young again as it’s loaded with Lecithin, grape seed extract and Osmolytes that seal in the moisture of skin, increasing its suppleness and controlling the water balance in skin for best hydration.
You should use the facial toner as the Step 1 cleanser in your Murad Acne regimen, as part of the entire health system provided by Murad. For best results, you can confidently follow it with the Murad’s Renewing Cleansing Cream, the serum and the Age Balancing Moisture SPF30 PA+++.
What’s to say about its formula?
The facial toner is formulated on natural extracts that fight aging. The peach and cucumber extracts calm the irritated skin and don’t dry out the skin. They all rejuvenate the skin and fight hormonal aging and wrinkles, increasing the skin’s elasticity.
Taking a closer look at some of the most important ingredients within the formula is going to give you a better idea on the toner’s efficiency:
- Witch hazel water-is a dependable astringent that helps in the healing of skin. It fights aging of skin and controls the cellular damage. It reduces the visibility of puffiness and nourishes the dry skin. It brings comfort in eczema and razor burns and keeps acne at bay.
- Algae extract-is loaded with vitamin A, B, C and E and sustains the anti-aging fight. It minimizes the damage of sun on skin and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It sooths the sensitive and dry skin, while providing important nourishment for skin.
- Peach fruit extract-contains vitamins A, C, E, potassium and manganese. It’s full of antioxidants and fights against the aging of skin. It reduces the effects of free radicals and inflammation in skin. It lessens the visibility of blemishes and redness and helps the skin maintain its moisture. It preserves skin’s elasticity and softens the skin. It’s a gentle exfoliator that removes the dead skin cells.
- Grape seed extract-has anti-oxidant powers and protects the skin from the damage of UVs. It treats melasma and gives your skin a younger feel.
- Cucumber fruit extract-softens the skin and helps the oily-prone skin. It sooths in sunburns and windburns and it’s a great moisturizer for the skin.
- Hydrogenated castor oil-puts acne under control and helps the skin fight the aging process. It makes the wrinkles and fine lines less visible and moisturizes the skin. It also fades out hyperpigmentation.
What’s it like on skin? What are the tips for use?
The facial toner is alcohol free so it works, without drying out your skin. It sooths the skin and doesn’t sting.
It hydrates and refreshes the skin, cooling it down at the same time. It absorbs well into the skin and works for the sensitive skin too. It tightens the pores and gives a nice glow to the skin too. It has a nice scent that doesn’t stay for long on skin.
The facial toner restores the moisture of your skin and refreshes it too. It hydrates your skin and keeps the surface impurities away, making your skin supple and healthy looking.
The makeup glides smoother and easier after using the toner.
You can use it daily, AM and PM, after cleansing your skin. You only need to pour a small amount onto a cotton pad, gently wiping it over your face and neck.
What do we really like? What do we like less?
There are plenty of things to like about the facial toner so here’s a shorter list:
- The facial toner hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It keeps the surface impurities at distance
- It balances the moisture in skin
- It cleans and prepares the skin for the following skin care products
Even though the minor issues aren’t deal breakers, it’s important to mention them:
- You need to pay the extra buck for it
- The risk for acne when using it isn’t null
Should you get it?
As long as you’re not going shopping on a tight budget, the facial toner stands as a valid option whenever you’re determined to have hydrated, moisturized and cleaner skin. Is this a good reason enough?
Recent reviews on Sugar & Fluff Beauty: the Tula Probiotic Purifying Face Cleanser, the Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, the Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream, the Naturopathica Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum, the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Review.