Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream by Murad
We’re not saying that younger looking skin is difficult to get, but with the diversity of skin care products nowadays, it’s practically impossible to have a bad skin.
Even though you can definitely find and use skin creams that work for the eye area too, using especially made cosmetic products around the eyes is totally going to worth it.
Able to diminish the finest lines around the eyes, without drying or leaving a sticky feel, the best eye creams work, but you only need to give them a chance.
What is Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream?
The Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream by Murad is a multi-action solution that brightens and hydrates the skin, reducing the signs of aging at the eye area. It’s a great solution to eliminate fine lines, dark circles and age spots, but also to remove the bags under the eyes.
The powerful eye cream is formulated on the Eye’s Brightening Complex that diminishes dark circles and under-eye puffiness, giving a nice glow to the eye area. The iris root extract and the Phytoestrogens increase the skin’s elasticity, smoothing out the skin.
Highly concentrated, the eye cream is also nourishing and stands out as a targeted anti-aging solution. The retinol and youth-building peptides within the formula boost the natural collagen and lower the visibility of wrinkles, reducing medium-to-deep crow’s feet.
The multi-active and anti-aging treatment for the eye area hydrates and brightens the skin, illuminating the eye area.
What’s the secret behind the formula?
There’s no secret behind the formula, but it’s the long list of ingredients that explains its performance on skin.
Checking closer the main ingredients is helpful for understanding why the eye cream works so well:
- Jojoba esters-controls the oil production in skin and moisturizes it well. It sooths the dry skin and helps the acne-prone skin. It doesn’t clog pores and strengthens the skin’s barrier against the outer stressors. It calms the skin in sunburns. It brings comfort in eczema and psoriasis and its lovely nutty smell is a nice detail for any skin care product.
- Iris Florentine root extract-is an anti-aging ingredients that rejuvenates the skin. It strengthens skin and reduces the depth of wrinkles. It hydrates the skin and increases its elasticity. It also improves the overall appearance of skin tone.
- Mango seed butter-firms and tightens the skin as it’s loaded with Vitamin C. It also includes Vitamin A so it protects the skin from damage. It makes the wrinkles less visible and removes flakiness from skin. It calms the dry skin and alleviates the dry patches. It reduces itchiness and minimizes the effects of the outer stressors.
- Yeast amino acids-keeps the action of the free radicals under control and helps the skin look better. It calms and comforts the problematic skin, improving the moisture-retention of skin.
- Soybean protein-heals in sunburns and reduces the damage of sun. It’s non-irritating and keeps acne at bay. It moisturizes the skin and evens the skin tone.
- Clover flower extract-speeds up the healing process in case of sunburns and wounds. It fights against the aging of skin and helps with eczema and psoriasis. It also reduces the risk for skin cancer.
- Evening primrose oil-softens the skin and leaves it moisturized. It reduces inflammation and calms in case of itching, redness, swelling or rashes. It makes the skin suppler and smooths out the dark spots. It doesn’t clog pores and keeps acne at distance. It also helps in case with psoriasis.
- Retinol-it successfully addresses hyperpigmentation and lightens dark spots. It calms the skin in rosacea and evens out your skin tone. It controls acne and brings benefits to the oily skin. It also helps the skin fight against the aging.
- Borago officinalis seed oil-it’s a dependable skin conditioner and emollient. It reduces inflammation and cools the skin, alleviating redness. It also controls acne.
How does it feel on skin? What to keep in mind when using it?
Leaving your skin smooth and with a soft touch feel, the eye cream spreads easily on skin and it’s easily absorbed too.
The eye cream has a nice fragrance that doesn’t linger for long on skin, so you may perfectly follow it with your typical skin care products.
You should apply it daily after cleansing and toning your skin. You only need to use a small amount of it and pat it nicely onto the brow bone and right beneath the eye. Massage it gently until it’s fully absorbed.
In order to get best results, it’s wise to follow it with a Resurgence Day cream.
What’s to keep in mind?
The good things related to the eye cream are many so we should only list the most important ones:
- It eliminates puffiness and dark circles
- It smooths out the fine lines around the eye areas
- It hydrates and moisturizes the delicate eye area
- It reduces the wrinkles around eyes
- It spreads nicely and has a nice fragrance
Although they’re not deal breakers, the downsides are also important to list:
- Some find it tricky to use just the right amount of cream
- It may not give impressive results over night
What’s to tell about it when asked?
The eye cream smooths out fine lines and wrinkles in the eye areas, removing dark circles and puffiness too. It hydrates and moisturizes that delicate eye area and is a good investment to make for a healthier appearance of your skin. As you do need to see it as such, considering its price.
Recent reviews on Sugar & Fluff Beauty: the Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, the Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream, the Naturopathica Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum, the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, the Murad Resurgence Hydrating Facial Toner Review.