Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Ogee Jojoba Restore Face Oil
Accomplishing a glowing and younger looking skin is no easy job. Not only you need to spend the money, but you also need the time for creating an efficient skin care routine that keeps your skin young and firm for longer time.
A nice addition for your skincare routine is a restore face oil that prepares the skin for your moisturizer and improves the efficiency of the facial serum
What is Ogee Jojoba Restore Face Oil?
The 99% organic ingredients of Ogee Jojoba Restore Face Oil are an important reason for you to give it a go. It works for all skin types, no matter the color of skin.
The face oil replenishes and hydrates your skin, while lessening the appearance of fine lines.
Moisturizing efficiently the skin, the face oil leaves your skin more radiant and protected by the stressors. It slows down the aging process of skin and helps it look better for longer time.
Its main ingredient is the cold-pressed organic Jojoba oil, but the formula includes also 5 floral essential oils. Additionally, the ingredients are grown and processed at a US organic farm.
Why is its formula so good for your skin?
The formula of the face oil isn’t just based on organic ingredients, but also on well-known ingredients that have several benefits for the skin.
Let’s take a closer look at the most important ingredients:
- Jojoba oil- it bio-mimics the naturally produced sebum. It’s able to balance the oil production in skin, improving moisturize of skin. It’s a great ingredient for the dry skin. It also controls oil in the acne-prone skin. It’s non-comedogenic, so it doesn’t clog pores. It creates a protective barrier for the skin, that keeps the outer stressors at distance. It sooths the symptoms in sunburns and cracked skin. It’s a reliable ingredient in eczema and psoriasis. It has a nutty smell that is a nice and subtle addition to any skin care product.
- Ylang-Ylang flower oil- it’s able to control the oil production in skin. It helps your skin look better and keeps it well nourished. It leaves the skin firmer and toned, bringing comfort to an irritated skin. Its antiseptic and good for various skin conditions.
- Geranium flower oil- it works in acne and has anti-inflammatory properties. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, toning the skin. It sustains the cell growth and doesn’t irritate the skin.
- Marigold flower oil- it keeps the effects of free radicals at distance. It comforts the skin in sunburns and bites, keeping acne under control. It sooths the dry and damaged skin, healing the skin.
- Davana flower oil-it’s able to heal wounds and to speed the healing process of damaged skin. It’s a good insect repellant and has anti-microbial abilities.
- Galbanum resin oil- it gives a nice glow to your skin and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. It’s anti-inflammatory and helps with the healing of damaged skin. It moisturizes the skin and has anti-bacterial properties as well. It maintains your skin supple and elastic for longer time. It cleans and tones the skin too.
Rich in anti-oxidants, the face oil reduces and also prevents from the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It addresses successfully breakouts, redness and inflammation.
On top of everything else, the formula is gluten free and GMO free. It’s vegan and has never been tested on animals.
the face oil has many benefits for the skin, leaving it nicer and younger looking. It doesn’t contain any parabens, synthetic fragrances, chemicals, phthalates, petrochemicals or dyes.
What’s the best way to use it? How does it feel on skin?
You should confidently apply the face oil following your regular youth serum. You only need 1 dropper for each use. For better and faster results, you should use it twice a day.
It’s important to apply it evenly, all over your face, from the center out. You can follow it with your typical moisturizer or CC cream.
The face oil comes with a dropper so it’s very easy to use. It absorbs fast and many use it as a pre-make-up primer.
It doesn’t leave a greasy nor a sticky feel on skin. The skin remains soft and get a nice touch feel. A little does the trick and the face oil is quite long lasting.
The face oil is quite concentrated, but easy to spread on skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent and feels nice on skin.
What are the main takeaways?
The benefits and qualities of the face serum are many so listing them shortly puts us on a spot:
- The face serum is made with natural ingredients
- It moisturizes and protects the skin against the stressors
- It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It’s easily absorbed into the skin and has no strong scent
- It leaves a nice soft touch feel on skin
The negatives aren’t deal breakers nor major either:
- One may find it a bit tricky to apply the right amount in the beginning
- Some may not go for the smell, even if it’s not strong.
What’s our final thought on the face oil?
Loaded with natural and organic ingredients, the face oil is an important step to consider when taking care of your skin. As long as you’re using just the right amount of it, you should able to enjoy the benefits soon enough.
Recent reviews on Sugar & Fluff Beauty: the Tula Probiotic Skin Care Hydrating Day and Night Cream, the Bee Friendly Anti-Aging Face & Eye Serum, the Ogee Seeds of Youth Serum, the Murad Invisiblur Perfecting SPF 30, the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Review.