- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For
- 1.1 What do you know about Peter Thomas Roth? Why try Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for?
- 1.2 Which ingredients explain the performance of the lash treatment?
- 1.3 What is the lash treatment going to do? How to use it?
- 1.4 What do we like the most about it? Is there something we hate?
- 1.5 What’s our final take?
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For
Everybody dreams at that full-eyed look that all Hollywood stars have. The eye serums may help you get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, but it’s the long and thick eyelashes that create all that magical look.
Fake eyelashes are a great solution when you’re in a hurry, but it’s better to get some help from a cosmetic product that is going to help your eyelashes grow thicker and longer, for permanent results.
What do you know about Peter Thomas Roth? Why try Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for?
Peter Thomas Roth has been trying to find for a long time therapeutic products to better take of his skin. It was 1993 when he launched the cosmetic line that included various products that address so many skin-related issues, from the wrinkles and redness to breakouts and brown spots.
The innovative formulas created by the company’s skincare professionals are made to be used by men and women alike, no matter the skin type and age. There are more than 100 products within the product line at the moment and they are sold all over the world. Not only the products work for so many skin issues, but more than 15 of the formulas have been rewarded for their performances by famous beauty magazines.
The Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For is an innovative eyelash treatment that addresses all three stages of the hair growth cycle. The peptide-based nighttime eyelash treatment is going to improve the appearance of your lashes, helping them grow thicker, longer and fuller.
The Tri-Phase Lash Complex is going to give you an impressive eye-opening volume and amazingly pretty lashes. The serum is ophthalmologist tested and doesn’t discolor your eyes or eyelids. The risk for irritation is minor as well.
Which ingredients explain the performance of the lash treatment?
When it comes to the formula, let’s start by mentioning that the serum doesn’t contain any parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
The main aspect of the formula is the Tri-Phase Lash complex that is working on the main levels of natural lash thickness, fullness, density and length. Targeting the three stages of the hair growth cycle, the lash treatment is going to change for the better the appearance of your eyelashes.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the ingredients within the eyelash treatment:
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17- is an antioxidant. It’s protecting the skin from the damage of free radicals as they harm the skin cells, leading to premature aging. It neutralizes the free radicals and helps the skin get healthy again. It improves the thickness and fullness of brows and eyelashes. It’s a common ingredient for the strengthening and lengthening serums. It offers the nutrients that the eyelashes need to remain strong and to grow faster and longer. It gives the proteins that the skin/hair need. In case of sparse eyelashes, it provides the protein that softens the specified area, for a thicker and fuller appearance.
- Glycerin- is a common emollient that moisturizes the skin. It’s a popular ingredient in the cosmetic industry.
- Carpylyl glycol-it’s a compound that acts like a skin conditioning and humectant agent. It has moisturizing, wetting and emollience properties and works also as a stabilizer. It improves the antimicrobial activity of other preservatives. It’s a popular ingredient for the personal care products.
- Sodium chloride-is commonly known as the table salt. It serves as a preservative and increases the viscosity of the serum. It’s a binding agent and is used in oral hygiene products as it polishes very well.
- Sodium borate-is a common ingredient that prevents and reduces the bacterial growth. it controls pH and reduces the risk for the change of the pH of the serum. It ensures the consistency of the lash treatment.
- Sodium benzoate-is a salt of benzoic acid and it’s used as a fragrance ingredient. It works also as a preservative, preventing the growth of fungi and bacteria in products.
The lash treatment is ophthalmologist tested and doesn’t cause irritation. It’s not intended to prevent, treat, resolve, cure, reduce or stop hair loss, nor to boost the growth of hair.
What is the lash treatment going to do? How to use it?
A consumer perception study was conducted on 32 participants after 4 weeks of use. Here’s what that study revealed:
- 93% noted the appearance of longer lashes
- 93% appreciated the lashes looked thicker
- 96% mentioned the lashes appeared to be fuller
As for use, you should start with cleansed and dry skin. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel is a great solution to have in mind when developing the proper skin care routine.
You need only a thin line of the treatment along the upper lash line. You only need to apply it at nighttime.
It’s important to apply the treatment only at the root area just like you would apply your eyeliner. Don’t use the serum more than once a day. Some like to use it also on their eyebrows.
The treatment is easy to use and has just the right consistency. It’s not runny nor too thick and doesn’t need much time to absorb. As for the price, even though some may not find it cheap, it’s not a high dollar product either.
Pay attention to your skin and follow the safety tips too:
- Don’t apply it if you’re sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Stop using it if you’re noticing any redness or irritation. Get in touch with your physician really fast if the irritation doesn’t stop
- Don’t get the serum in the eyes. Flush with water if that happens
- Store it out of reach of children
- Should accidental ingestion happen, get in touch with the local poison control center.
Give your eyes a wrinkle-free appearance and start using also Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye .
What do we like the most about it? Is there something we hate?
We like many things about the lash treatment so we’ve shorted our pros to the following:
- It’s a peptide-based eyelash treatment
- It involves the Tri-Phase Lash complex
- It addresses all three stages of the hair growth cycle
- It makes the lashes thicker, longer and fuller
- It doesn’t discolor eyes or eyelids
- It’s easy to use
- You only have to use it at nighttime
- It has just the right consistency
We’re not changing our mind over some minor issues:
- It may not give results in all situations
- The risk for irritation isn’t null
What’s our final take?
Reliable, easy to use and able to help your eyelashes grow thicker, longer and fuller, the eyelash treatment is a valid option any given day.