Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Pure Hyaluronic Acid by Yeouth
Keeping your skin young and healthy shouldn’t be that challenging nowadays as there are so many cosmetic products that work for achieving a better looking skin.
When you don’t want to complicate your life with the sophisticated formulas, you can give it a try with the pure and simple solutions. Sometimes, your skin only needs hyaluronic acid for better appearance and it’s quite OK.
Why try Pure Hyaluronic Acid by Yeouth?
Where some may see as a simple and plain formula, we see the Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Yeouth as a concentrated option that simply gives your skin what it needs the most: hydration and moisturizing.
The serum is powerful enough to maintain 1,000 times its own weight in water which is why it makes your skin plumper and more hydrated. Don’t let its powerful formula mislead you, as the serum is rather gentle on the skin and it’s a great option for the sensitive skin too.
You may confidently use the serum on the fragile area around your eyes and include it in your daily skin care regimen, both in the morning and in the evening.
Why is its formula special?
The serum doesn’t stand out with a sophisticated and well thought out formula, but instead with its 100% pure medical quality clinical powerful formula that hydrates and plumps the skin for a longer time.
Here are some of the most important benefits of hyaluronic acid:
- It’s a naturally-occurring compound in skin that draws and seals in moisture, minimizing the loss of elasticity and firmness in skin. Its moisture retention abilities make the serum able to leave your skin plump, supple and soft.
- It works for all skin types and even the oily skin may benefit from it. Hyaluronic acid has a lightweight consistency that feels so nice on skin, despite its concentrated moisturizing abilities. It’s gentle for the sensitive skin and hydrates it for long time.
- It offers antioxidant protection against the damage of the outer stressors so it’s a multi-tasking ingredient to use on skin.
Presenting anti-aging abilities, the serum diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, nourishing the skin with spring water like hydration. It increases your skin’s elasticity and firmness as it’s an HA pure serum for face.
Loaded with pure Hyaluronic Acid, the serum is an effective humectant that calms, repairs and plumps the skin. It leaves the skin toned and holds its moisture for longer time.
The hydrating serum provides moisture for all day long and increases the performance of any other following cosmetic products.
How to use it? How does it feel on skin?
Even though it’s powerful, you can totally include the serum in your daily skin care regimen.
You need to start with cleaning your skin and applying your typical toner (try the Balancing facial Toner by Yeouth). While your skin is still damp, use only a pea-sized amount of the serum to your face and neck area. The serum has a gel-like consistency but it doesn’t need much time to soak right in.
Once the serum is fully absorbed, it’s better to follow it with a good moisturizer like Day/Night Cream by Yeouth.
The serum doesn’t leave a greasy feel nor any residue. It’s easy to apply and to spread evenly on the entire face. It comes with a dropper so application is fairly easy.
Unlike other serums, this one doesn’t sting and has no obvious scent either, allowing you to combine it with other cosmetic products.
How does the list of pros look like? What about the cons?
We like the hyaluronic acid serum by Yeouth for many things so here are the best parts about it:
- The serum improves the elasticity and firmness of skin
- It plumps and softens the skin
- It’s great for all skin types, sensitive and oily skin including
- You can use it AM and PM
- It sinks right into the skin and has no strong scent
We’re not that concern about the inherent flaws:
- The risk for causing redness isn’t null
- It may a bit drying when not followed with a moisturizer
- One may feel the need for washing the hands after applying the serum
Is it a winner or not?
As long as you’re following your skin care routine religiously and don’t miss any steps, you should be able to notice how your skin gets softer, plumper and stays hydrated all day long.
Related posts: Amara Organics, Eve Hansen Hyaluronic Acid Serum, the Hyaluronic Acid Serum Solution from InstaNatural Review, the Dermapeutics Hyaluronic Lift Serum, the Timeless Hyaluronic Acid Pure Serum Review.