- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Shiseido Lash Serum
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Shiseido Lash Serum
Like it or lump it, no matter how much you’re trying for your skin, having thin eyelashes and even thinner eyebrows may ruin the entire look.
Some like to go with the fake eyelashes and all the other cosmetic tricks that make your eyelashes and eyebrows look thicker, stronger and better altogether.
Instead of an easy fix that is only temporary, try get to the bottom of the problem and start using an eyelash serum that is going to boost the growth of your eyelashes/eyebrows.
Who is Shiseido? Why use the Shiseido Full Lash Serum?
The Japanese Shiseido is a multinational personal care company that creates hair care, fragrances, skin care and cosmetic products. It’s one of the oldest cosmetic companies on our planet and was born in 1872. It’s the largest cosmetic brand in Japan and places on 5th place in the world. Its headquarter is in Tokyo and the company own various brands and subsidiaries all over the world.
Shiseido Lash Serum is one revolutionary serum that sustains a fast growth of your eyelashes and eyebrow hairs. it’s gentle enough to be used twice a day and you may even follow it with your regular mascara. It’s able to condition, strengthen and boost the growth of your eyelashes.
Able to even repair the damage caused by intense mascara use, false lashes and extensions, the serum is going to sustain the hair cycle and increase both the volume and length of your eyelashes.
What’s to highlight about the ingredients?
Shiseido Full Lash serum is formulated on a sophisticated technology that helps your eyelashes get longer and thicker and your eyebrows get fuller too. The formula is hydrating and strong, reducing the risk for lashes and brows sparse look, thin or short. Your eyelashes and eyebrows are going to get healthier, richer, fuller and with a nice shine.
Even though the main and active ingredient is arginine, the serum does include other ingredients that have many benefits for the growth of your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Arginine-increases the flow of blood, which translates into healthier lashes follicles. It helps with the development of hair follicles and boosts their growth. It offers increased protection against the outer aggressors.
- Sorbitol- is quite a common ingredient within the cosmetic industry. It’s a polyalcohol that reduces the risk for moisture loss.
- Jujuba fruit extract- it helps the hair grow thicker and longer. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Butylene glycol-is an effective humectant that ensures the light texture of the serum. It doesn’t cause irritation and it’s non-toxic. It sustains faster and easier absorbency of the serum and reduces inflammation.
- Dipropylene glycol- improves the nice consistency of the serum and it’s non-toxic.
What does the serum do for your eyelashes? What’s the best way to use it?
The hydrating serum is going to restore the looks of your eyelashes and eyebrows. Here’s what a self-assessment study of 100 women revealed:
- 75% mentioned their eyelashes got prettier
- 69% noted that the eye area got a nice vibrant feel
- 65% appreciated the fuller-look on their eyelashes
- 65% pinpointed that the eyelashes got more dense
It’s important that these observations were noted after just 8 weeks of using the serum. Here’s what the same kind of study revealed after 16 weeks of usage:
- 84% noted their eyelashes got nicer
- 80% mentioned a denser feel on their eyelashes
- 80% observed a vibrant look on the eye area
- 79% noted a fuller appearance on their eyelashes
As you can see, the results are quite impressive and you only need to give the serum a chance.
Proceed by cleansing properly your skin. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam is always a valid option to have in mind. Having thick and long eyelashes isn’t going to make a big difference if your eye area is full of fine lines and wrinkles.
Take care of the sensitive eye area with Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream. This way, you’re going to improve the results of the serum and complete your younger looking skin appearance.
The serum comes with a flocked-tip applicator that help you easily get into the smallest areas. You may easily apply it precisely where you need, in order to get the results, you want.
The serum may be used on eyelash extensions and you may apply it AM and PM. You need to work it gently into your lash line, avoiding any rubbing. You should apply it first on your eyelashes and only afterwards on your eyebrows. You can follow it with your mascara.
Your eyelashes are going to get darker, thicker and healthier. The serum doesn’t sting and gives no irritation to your eyes. It has a gentle, yet effective formula and works on both eyelashes and eyebrows.
Don’t forget to clean the applicator after each use. You can do it easily by pressing lightly with a clean tissue. Put it back in the tube when you’re done.
The serum is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested so it’s safe to use by most.
What do we like the most about the serum? Are there any downsides to it?
Shiseido Full Lash serum manages to be a good choice for many so here’s what we like the most about it:
- It’s formulated on arginine
- It helps the eyelashes grow stronger and thicker
- It makes the eyelashes look fuller and reduces the risk for sparse growth
- It helps the eyelashes grow longer
- You may use it for eyebrows too
- It’s easy to use and doesn’t cause eye irritation
- You may apply it AM and PM
- It’s dermatologic and ophthalmological tested
- It’s gentle and effective
The serum isn’t all roses and rainbows and here’s our two cents on the inherent flaws:
- It may not lead to dramatic changes in all situations
- It’s better to check with a professional before applying it on lash extensions
Is it a winner or not?
Strong enough to help your eyelashes/eyebrows grow stronger, healthier, longer and thicker, the serum is a nice addition to your regular skin care routine. It’s not the cheapest option, but it’s money well spent at the end of the day.