- Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate and Brighten Serum
- Never heard of Skin Inc. before? Here’s a brief overview!
- Why try My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate and Brighten Serum?
- Let’s go briefly over the ingredients!
- What are the tips when using it? What does it do to skin?
- What do we like the most about the serum? Is there something we like less?
- What’s our final take on the serum?
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate and Brighten Serum
One of the signs of a healthy and young looking skin is a healthy radiance. Developing a proper skin care routine, using the right cosmetic products for your skin and even drinking the right amount of water may help you on getting a nice glow on your skin, but it’s the high quality cosmetics that truly make the difference.
Age spots, dark spots and various hyperpigmentation issues aren’t going to go away that easy so you may need to step up your game in order to getting to the healthy radiant skin.
Never heard of Skin Inc. before? Here’s a brief overview!
Winner of more than 100 awards from cosmetic insiders and renewed beauty authorities around the plant, Skin Inc. is the Japan brand that everyone is talking about.
Skin Inc. stands out with its signature serums that are formulated on the patented encapsulation technology all the way from Japan. The caviar-inspired capsules make sure that the active ingredients aren’t exposed to oxidation and light, keeping them fresh and powerful right up until the moment they come in contact with your skin.
The custom serum doses from Skin Inc. are easy to use and match any skin care routine or makeup product. You may easily add them to your primer, foundation or moisturizer, just the way you want it. The serums don’t contain parabens or other harsh ingredients. They have 0% scent and are safe to use on all skin types, sensitive skin including.
You can find Skin Inc. in more than 100 cities across Asia, the United States and Europe. Make sure you don’t skip a Skin Inc. product whenever in need.
Why try My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate and Brighten Serum?
The My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate and Brighten Serum is one of the best-selling and most popular serum cocktails that match most skin goals. The combination of strong ingredients sustains a fast turnover of cells, which results into younger looking and brighter skin. The serum eliminates dullness from your skin, evens the skin tone and removes dark circles and other signs of aging of the skin.
Made in Japan, the serum addresses hyperpigmentation and is going to giving your skin back its brightness and youth vibe.
Let’s go briefly over the ingredients!
The formula is well thought out and explains the efficiency of the serum. Let’s go over some of the ingredients to better understand why does the serum brightens and illuminates your skin.
- Vitamin A- protects the skin from the damage of UVs and slows down the aging process. It boosts the healthy skin cell production and reduces the risk for infection. It strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and smooths out the wrinkles. It evens out the skin tone and clears up acne.
- Hyaluronic acid- it gives a plump and tight feeling to the skin. It fills in the fine lines and gives a younger feel to the skin. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin for a long time. It makes the skin younger looking.
- Chlorella extract-is a great anti-aging ingredients. It firms the skin and brightens the skin complexion.
- Butylene glycol-is hydrating for the skin. It helps the other ingredients penetrate the skin easier.
- Glycerin-it helps the skin maintain its natural moisture. It’s a natural humectant and protects the skin.
- Aloe leaf extract – addresses psoriasis and eczema. It comforts the skin and heals the damaged skin. It protects the skin too.
- Retynil palmitate-sustains the cell turnover and boosts the collagen production in skin.
- Corn oil- it’s loaded with antioxidants that prevents infections of the skin. It comforts in eczema, blemishes, irritation and psoriasis. It lessens the visibility of wrinkles and makes age spots more difficult to notice.
The formula doesn’t include parabens, sulfates or phthalates either.
What are the tips when using it? What does it do to skin?
The serum comes in a great size (which is very comfortable when traveling too) for a 28-days skin renewal cycle.
Here’s what’s going to happen to skin:
- 88% of customers noted that the serum improves the skin radiance after just 1 day
- 98% reported a clearer skin after 2 weeks
- 98% noted improvement of the hyperpigmentation after 1 month
- 100% appreciated a more luminous appearance of their skin after 1 month of use
You should always start with a cleansed and dry skin. You may include the serum in your daily skin care routine, both AM and PM.
Think about using from time to time Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel so that you prepare the skin efficiently for the serum.
You’re only going to need 3 drops of the serum for each use. A little goes a long way and the serum is going to last you for a nice amount of time. It eliminates dullness from your skin and soaks right into it. It has no smell and doesn’t leave a sticky feel on skin. It’s lightweight and works for the sensitive skin too. It has just the right consistency and leaves a nice feel onto your skin.
Never forget about moisturizing and hydration. Give it a try with the Skin Inc. Pure Deep sea Hydrating Mask.
What do we like the most about the serum? Is there something we like less?
The serum sure brings a lot to the table so here are the best parts about it:
- It’s made with encapsulated technology that protects the active ingredients
- It boosts your skin’s radiance
- It helps the skin get clearer
- It improves hyperpigmentation and brightens your skin complexion
- It gives a healthy glow to the skin
- It eliminates dullness from your skin
- It evens the skin tone and makes the dark circles less noticeable
- It’s lightweight and easily absorbed
- It doesn’t contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- It works for sensitive skin too
- It works in just the right size for a 28-days skin renewal cycle
Let’s not forget about the parts we like less. Even though they’re far from being deal breakers, it’s only fair to list them:
- Some wonder whether the serum needs special conditions for storing
- It’s not the cheapest option out there
What’s our final take on the serum?
Able to brighten your skin complexion and to give your skin a healthy glow, the serum is one to write down on your shopping list. Sure, the price tag is a big downer for some, but why not splurge your skin from time to time?
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum Solution, the Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation, the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum, the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, the ORS Fertilizing Serum Review.