Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the SkinBright Skin Brightener Cream
Addressing all sorts of hyperpigmentation issues, the Skin Brightener from SkinBright is both reliable and easy to try, especially if you’re willing to spend more than a few bucks for a whitening cream.
What is the Skin Brightener by SkinBright, and when to use it?
The cream is in fact a reliable solution for treating melasma, age spots, dark underarms and hyperpigmentation.
Also able to remove dark spots, acne marks or freckles, the cream is a natural choice that may be safely used on the face, hands and body.
Made in our USA, the cream is made with only the highest quality ingredients, addressing both men and women of all skin types and shades. It improves the appearance of your skin and evens out your skin tone. It also diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles, making your skin younger looking.
What’s to say about its formula?
The list of ingredients isn’t short at all and some of them do need a more detailed look:
- Alpha-arbutin– is a strong, yet gentle, skin lightening agent that is found in the bearberry tree. It presents high power on blocking the melanin production, but it doesn’t have a specific smell nor potentially side effects, like hydroquinone. It corrects hyperpigmentation and whitens the skin tone. It makes age spots, freckles, melasma and acne scars less visible and protects against sun’s bad UVs. It’s good for the sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate it.
- Kojic acid– it’s a lightening agent that occurs in a natural way and is made from the production of sake. It’s safe and efficient for brightening skin discolorations, but also pigmentation spots. It’s great for all skin types and shades, Asian and Black including. It’s a safe ingredient for the sensitive skin too.
- Hemp oil– it helps the tired and dry skin, rejuvenating it. It gives a nice glow to the skin and it moisturizes the skin for a long time. It balances the oils in skin and calms it too. It diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles, working on all skin types.
- Lemongrass extract– it has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial abilities, leaving your skin firmer. It heals the skin infections and minimizes pores, controlling the oils in skin.
- Willow bark extract-has anti-inflammatory properties and it’s a reliable astringent too. It contains salycilic acid so it exfoliates gently the skin. It boosts the new cell formation and calms the skin. It works against acne and softens the dry, scaly and thickened skin.
- Jojoba oil– protects the skin against the environmental elements and seals in moisture. It controls the oily skin and sooths the dry and cracked skin. It comforts the skin in case of psoriasis and eczema. It’s also soothing in case of sunburns.
- Aloe Vera–moisturizes the skin and improves the symptoms in psoriasis and eczema. It fights against skin ageing and makes the fine lines and wrinkles less visible. It sooths the skin in case of sunburns.
- Sunflower oil-it’s a great moisturizer that is loaded with Vitamin E. It protects against sun’s bad UVs and keeps acne at bay as well. It has anti-aging power and works wonders for the dry skin, soothing and healing the skin. It makes your skin look better altogether.
- Passion flower extract-is full of Vitamin A and C, helping your skin look younger and firmer. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but also hydrates and moisturizes the skin. It comforts a dry and itchy skin.
- Ascorbic acid– protects against UVs and sustains the collagen productions. It helps the damaged skin heal faster and diminishes the appearance of skin discolorations. It has anti-inflammatory proprieties and leaves your skin brighter and healthier.
What’s to remember when using it? How does it feel on skin?
The cream has a nice consistency and it rather sits on the lightweight side. It glides easily on skin and is easily absorbed too. It doesn’t leave a greasy feel on skin nor weighs it down in any way.
The pump dispenser is an important detail that makes the use both easy and hygienic.
The cream gives results even after a couple of weeks and works for all skin types. It has a nice smell that fades away pretty fast. You can perfectly follow the cream with other cosmetic products, if that’s your liking.
The cream leaves your skin smooth with a nice soft touch feel.
What are the main takeaways?
We like the cream for many reasons, but some things are more important to remember.
The pros would be:
- The cream is made with numerous whitening ingredients
- It removes dark spots, melasma, freckles and other hyperpigmentation
- It moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- It improves the overall appearance of your skin
- It comes with a hygienic pump dispenser
- It’s made in our USA
The inherent flaws aren’t something to be worried about, but here they are anyways:
- One may expect results overnight, but you need to be patient about it
- It’s not the cheapest whitening cream
The cream isn’t just working, but it’s also based on natural ingredients, so you shouldn’t worry about any side effects or risk for skin cancer.
Leaving your skin evener, hydrated, moisturized and brighter, the cream is money well spent any time.