- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation
- 1.1 What’s to say about Stila? Why should you try the Stila Aqua Glow Serum foundation?
- 1.2 What are the ingredients that are behind the serum’s performance?
- 1.3 What are the main things to remember when using the serum? How does it feel on skin?
- 1.4 What are our favs about it? Is there something we like less?
- 1.5 Do we have a winner or not?
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation
Giving your skin a pretty and healthy glow is difficult and it’s not only the skin care products that are going to help you on that. Using a dependable glow serum foundation is going to solve more than just one problems so it’s only natural that you start looking for the best solution for your skin.
What’s to say about Stila? Why should you try the Stila Aqua Glow Serum foundation?
Stila is popular cosmetic manufacturer that is always creating revolutionary and artistry-proven products that take a bit from the glamour of the runway and put it in our daily products. Stila doesn’t make any compromise when it comes to the quality of the ingredients it uses and is helping every woman out there to honor her authenticity.
The Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation is a lightweight and ionized water based foundation that blends nice and easy, only to give you a natural appearance. It offers a good coverage and it’s easy to layer it up as well. It’s formulated on the revolutionary electrolyte balance system that includes hyaluronic acid, ionized water and various essential minerals.
Thanks to the multi-reflective pigments, the serum foundation is able to cover imperfections. The sophisticated complex with ionizes water hydrates the skin and the serum foundation moistures the skin. it provides a weightless coverage and smooths the skin for that perfect finish. Your skin doesn’t just look perfect, but also glowing and even.
The serum leaves a silky smooth feel and it’s featherweight. It blends almost perfect and sets amazing to bare skin.
What are the ingredients that are behind the serum’s performance?
The list of ingredients is incredibly long and we’re only going to take a look at some of the main ingredients. Each of them plays its role though and give that special performance of the serum foundation.
- Dimethicone- it protects the skin from the outer stressors as it’s strengthens the skin protective barrier. It only has a minor risk for some eye irritation.
- Glycerin-is a natural humectant that helps the skin hold on to water. It moisturizes the skin
- Sunflower seed oil-has a high concentration of vitamin E which is why it moisturizes the skin. It alleviates itchiness and speed the healing of damaged skin. It sooths the skin and keeps the UVs away from the skin.
- Rosa canina extract-moisturizes the skin and smooths out the acne scars. It works for the acne-prone and dull skin. It exfoliates the skin and increases the firmness in skin. It improves the skin tone.
- Sodium hyaluronate- helps the skin hold on to its natural moisture. It fights aging of the skin as it makes fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable. It fills them in and hydrates the skin for a long time. It gives the skin a fresh and younger feel.
- Butylene glycol- hydrates the skin and helps the other ingredients go deeper within the skin.
- Enteromorpha compressa extract- is high in fatty acids and proteins so it tones and lifts the skin. It tightens the skin and improves its firmness. It moisturizes and hydrates the skin, lessening the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It’s easily absorbed into the skin as it matches the skin’s natural properties.
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate- is a stable form of vitamin C and it’s the analogue of L-ascorbic acid. It’s a lipid soluble and benefits the skin even better than vitamin C as the fatty acids component ensure an easier penetration.
- Silica- sooths the itchy skin and eliminates impurities from the skin. It makes the wrinkles less noticeable and keeps the skin healthy.
- Squalane-it’s a lightweight ingredient that soaks right into the skin. It’s moisturizing and removes dryness from the eye-area. It’s non-comedogenic and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. The risk for irritation is minor so it addresses the sensitive skin too. It puts acne under control and balances the oil in skin. It heals faster the cracked skin and brings comfort in eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. It reduces the damage of free radicals to the skin and softens the skin. It’s anti-bacterial and leaves the skin plumper.
- Copper ferment- it eliminates the unhealthy shine from the skin and balances the oil in skin. It evens the skin tone and fades out the acne scars. It improves the tightness in skin and sustains the skin cell renewal. It boosts the collagen and elastin production in skin. It’s a great ingredient for the oily and blemish-prone skin.
- Sea salt extract- exfoliates the skin, leaving it smoother and healthier looking. It boosts circulation and has antiseptic effects. It eliminates the greasy feel from skin and leaves it softer. It includes several minerals that give nutrients, benefiting the skin.
What are the main things to remember when using the serum? How does it feel on skin?
Once your skin is nice and dry you may apply the serum foundation. The serum offers a medium to full coverage and you only need a small amount. It’s lightweight and layers up very nicely. It evens out your skin tone and has such a nice color. It comes in several colors so you can have your pick.
Don’t forget to shake well the serum foundation before applying it. The recipient looks elegant and nice and the serum is going to get you good for a good amount of time. It’s not the cheapest option out there, but it’s worth every single penny. No worries, as it doesn’t sit on the high dollar side either.
If you want to also apply a primer, why not go with one from the same cosmetic line? After all, it’s something that beauty professionals are always recommend us to do. Take a look at the Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm so that you step up your game.
As for that sensitive area around your eyes, you should definitely give it a go with the Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer.
What are our favs about it? Is there something we like less?
We sure like many things about the serum so here are our pros:
- It’s made with numerous ingredients
- It offers a good coverage
- It gives a healthy radiance to the skin
- It evens out your skin tone
- It’s easy to layer it up
- It’s lightweight and comes in nice colors
- The dispenser works nice
- It looks elegant and pretty
- It’s good value for the price
The minor issues are far from being deal breakers:
- One may feel it a bit messy to apply
- Some think it rather sits on skin
Do we have a winner or not?
Giving your skin a healthy glow and evening your skin tone, the serum foundation has a nice color and it’s loaded with ingredients that benefit the skin. Why wouldn’t you give it a spin?
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Derma Devine Stem Cell Anti-Aging Eye Serum, the Pixi Overnight Glow Serum, the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum, the La Mer Regenerating Serum, the Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum Solution Review.