- 1 Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
Having a nicer and younger looking skin is useless if your neck is all saggy and aged. It’s important not only to have a proper skin care routine for your face, but also to take good care of the looks of your neck.
Aging of the skin doesn’t happen only to your face and eyes, but also on your neck so a special anti-aging cosmetic product is the wise thing to do.
What is StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream?
The tightening neck cream is one of the most popular solutions for a healthier and younger looking skin on neck. The secret behind its success comes from the revolutionary Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex that is strong enough to restore the elastin fiber architecture.
The StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream offers skin tightening and lifting, while it restores a more defined and younger contour. The skin surface isn’t just better hydrated, but also smoother, suppler and tighter. As the time goes by, thanks to the anti-gravity resistance, the signs of aging go backwards, leaving the skin toned and refined. The skin on the jawline, neck line and decollete looks younger and tight.
How does the StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream works?
The older you get, the elastic tissue suffers and causes the skin to look loose and saggy, around the neck line and jawline too. The formula of the cream features the incredible Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex that combines strong and effective active ingredients that boost the elastin synthesis, increasing the lifting of skin and ensuring anti-gravity resistance.
The cream also smoothes the visibility of horizontal neck lines and the patented nia-114 technology makes the skin’s moisture barrier even more powerful, protecting it from the outer stressors. The effects of gravity get reversed and the skin is better toned and more defined.
Is there anything else about the formula?
The Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex is just one thing to mention about the neck cream, but there are other ingredients that explain the efficiency of the formula.
- Shea butter-reduces inflammation in skin and moisturizes it. It leaves the skin smoother and younger looking.
- Algae extract-is loaded with vitamin A, B, C and E. It slows down the aging process and protects the skin from the sun’s damage. It reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles and nourishes the skin. It brings comfort to the dry and sensitive skin.
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid- smooths and firms the skin. It seals in the moisture of skin and helps the skin keep its elasticity.
- Ginger root extract-has anti-inflammatory abilities and fights against acne. It protects the skin and reduces the risk for developing skin cancer. It heals the wounds and small cuts.
- Hydrogenated olive oil-boosts the cellular regeneration. It helps the skin fight against aging and clears the skin from the dead skin cells. It firms and nourishes the skin, leaving it well hydrated and smoother.
- Sorbic acid- protects the skin from the sun’s damaging UVs. It sustains the collagen production and diminishes the fine lines. It’s anti-inflammatory and fades out skin discoloration. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, leaving it younger and brighter. It also sustains the healing of damaged skin.
- Cynthea cumingii leaf extract- gives an instant lift to skin. It’s strong enough to create a resistant, elastic and continuous film which tightens the skin almost instantly. It improves the micro relief and keeps the skin younger for longer time, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The formula is paraben-free and non-comedogenic, without clogging pores.
How to use it?
You should apply the cream on a cleansed skin, on the jawline and neck. You can use it twice a day, in the morning and at night.
For better results, you need to massage it gently, always using upward motions.
The cream has a nice consistency and is easily absorbed into the skin. It doesn’t leave a greasy feel nor any kind of residue on skin. It has a nice smell that doesn’t linger for long.
What are the main outcomes?
There’s a lot to keep in mind about the neck cream so here’s a very short list to use when shopping:
- The face cream features a revolutionary technology that reverses the signs of aging
- It tightens and firms the skin after short time
- It’s made with natural ingredients and has no parabens
- It’s lightweight and non-comedogenic
We’re not seeing the inherent flaws as deal breakers, but it’s only fair to list them too:
- Not everybody is going to go for its smell
- One may feel it a bit drying
Do we have a winner or not?
As far as we can see it, the neck cream isn’t just going to stop the aging of the skin on neck or jawline, but it’s also going to make it go backwards, leaving you a younger and nicer looking neck. What’s not to like about that?