Sugar & Fluff‘s Review of the Facial Wash by Christina Moss Naturals
If you’re not only interested into cleansing your skin, but also into using a cosmetic product made with organic ingredients, take a leap of faith with the Facial Wash, Organic and 100% Face Cleanser by Christina Moss Naturals.
Why should you give it a try?
The facial cleanser doesn’t stand out just by its organic formula, but also with its efficiency for cleansing and nourishing the skin.
Made with certified organic ingredients, essential oils and extracts, the cleanser helps your skin gain back its health and beauty.
The formula works for all skin types and it’s safe to use on sensitive skin too. It removes dirt, impurities and even makeup and gives your skin the nutrients it needs for better appearance.
What’s the best way to use the cleanser?
You can use the cleanser twice a day, in the morning and at night.
You only need a bit of it. The cleanser lathers well and rinses squeaky clean. It soothes and comforts the skin due to its ingredients. It doesn’t leave build-up nor dries the skin.
The cleanser doesn’t strip the skin from its natural oils or moisture and doesn’t clog pores. It has a rather strong smell that most like.
Wet your face and rub a tiny drop between your hands until you get the lathers. Massage it nice and smooth into your skin, covering all the areas (cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and even under your eyes as it’s not irritating). Continue by rinsing it well.
As it’s a powerful cleanser, some may want to follow it with a good moisturizer (Christina Moss Naturals has nice options).
Your face remains well balanced and the cleanser doesn’t leave an oily feel. A little goes a long way and the skin remains soft and clear.
The cleanser is clear and pretty concentrated.
What are the main ingredients?
Taking a look at the ingredients within the formula is going to help you better understand why the cleanser works for so many.
- Organic coconut oil-it’s a safe ingredient for dry and oily skin too, it removes makeup and hydrates the skin. It has anti-bacterial abilities and cleanses deep, in a gentle way. It protects against sunburns (it has SPF4) and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles. It’s anti-aging and calms a cracked skin. It’s also hypoallergenic.
- Organic Aloe Vera- heals sunburns and alleviates symptoms in eczema and psoriasis. It keeps skin aging under control and minimizes stretch marks. It’s great for acne-prone skin.
- Citric Acid- it evens skin tone and unclog pores. It diminishes sun spots, wrinkles and keeps acne at bay.
- Organic Shea butter- has anti-inflammatory properties and moisturizes the skin.
- Organic rosemary essential oil- reliefs pain and puts acne under control. It’s an anti-inflammatory ingredient that improves circulation and protects the skin from sun damage. It also keeps the mosquitos away from your skin.
- Organic Olive Fruit Oil- it’s an anti-aging ingredient that regulates the skin cell production and sheds dead skin cells. It leaves the skin smoother and firmer, sealing in the natural moisture of skin.
- Organic sunflower seed oil- it’s loaded with Vitamin E, that protects against the bad UVs. It improves the appearance of skin and has anti-aging powers. It’s great for the dry skin, soothing and healing the damaged skin. It’s also efficient against acne.
What you’re not going to find within the formula is no harmful chemicals whatsoever. The cleanser doesn’t contain parabens, SLS, SLES, PG or PG derivatives, dyes, synthetic fragrance, sulfates or anesthetizing agents.
As if all of this wasn’t enough, the cleanser is also environmentally friendly as each bottle comes with biodegradables labels. The bottles are made of recycled plastic so the cleanser is an environmental-friendly product altogether.
The cleanser gives us plenty of reasons for liking it so listing them on s shorter list is quite a fuss. However, here are our pros:
- The cleanser is made with organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals
- It cleanses the skin and nourishes it
- It leaves the skin healthier, shinier and younger looking
- It has a strong, yet nice smell
- It’s efficient, but gentle enough to use on the sensitive skin
- It’s environmental friendly
The minor issues of the cleanser don’t make us change our mind about it, but some may want to give them a read:
- As skin reacts differently, one could experience rashes when using it
- Some simply don’t go for its consistency
- It’s not soap-free and one may not appreciate it
What would be the most important outcome though?
Loaded with natural organic ingredients and reliable to use on all skin types, the cleanser is a valid choice for the environmentalist and many more.
Its downsides aren’t major and you should try it whenever in mood to cleanse your skin a natural and organic way.
Other similar products we have reviewed: the Annmarie Facial Cleanser, the Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, the Lifeline Daily Defense Complex.