The number of things you need to do for your skin is high and you may end up with an empty wallet by the time you’re done with the list.
Sure, you can definitely compromise when it comes to some things, but it’s better to try to get the best there is out there, for the buck you’re willing to pay.
One of the things you shouldn’t skip nor compromise about it’s the vitamin C serum that does an impressive list of good things for your skin. Luckily for all of us, you no longer have to pay an arm and a leg for a good one and you’re only one click away from a dependable and affordable vitamin C serum.
What’s so special about the Vitamin C serum from LilyAna Naturals?
Powerful and satisfying many pockets, the Vitamin C serum by LilyAna Naturals evens out and brightens your skin tone. It sustains the collagen in skin and makes your skin’s texture, appearance and clarity become better.
The formula is well thought out and includes also Vitamin E that not only reduces the fine lines, but also solves the hyperpigmentation problem.
Addressing many skin concerns, the serum is a valid option for many and you simply need to take the leap of faith.
What are the main ingredients?
Apart from the Vitamin C and E, the LilyAna Naturals serum is formulated on numerous plant-based ingredients and a closer look at some of them is important for making a better idea on its efficiency.
- Vitamin C- protects the skin from the sun’s damaging UVs and boosts the collagen production. It’s an anti-aging ingredient that reduces inflammation and speeds the healing of damaged skin. It gives your skin a younger feel and moisturizes the skin too.
- Vitamin E-makes your skin look and feel younger and smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles. It brings comfort to the dry skin and brightens dark spots of various causes.
- Botanical hyaluronic acid- is a great moisturizer for the skin. It gives your skin back its youth vibe and hydrates it for a long time.
- Horsetail extract- has anti-aging abilities and keeps acne at bay. It alleviates symptoms in sunburns and rashes and has anti-inflammatory properties too.
- Organic Gotu kola extract- tightens the skin and increases its elasticity. It sustains the healing of skin and benefits all skin types.
- Organic Dandelion extract-protects the skin from the damage caused by germs and fungus. It helps when treating acne as well.
- Aloe Vera- is commonly used for treating eczema and psoriasis. It moisturizes the skin and slows down the aging. It controls acne and makes the stretch marks less noticeable.
- Organic jojoba oil- controls the oil production in skin as it’s pretty similar to the one produced in a natural wat. It benefits both the acne-prone and the dry skin. It alleviates symptoms in sunburns and cracked skin. It sustains the treatment of psoriasis and eczema and has a nice scent.
- Wild geranium extract-has anti-inflammatory abilities and fades out the wrinkles. It sustains the cell growth process and is toning for the skin. It keeps acne at distance too.
The formula doesn’t include any parabens, SLS, SLES, petroleum, phthalates, artificial color or artificial fragrance. It’s made in our USA and has never been tested on animals.
The serum is strong, yet gentle enough to be applied around the under eye area for smoothing out the dark circles and wrinkles. It benefits women and men alike and it’s gentle enough for the sensitive skin too. It doesn’t clog pores and it’s vegan.
What’s to keep in mind when using it?
Due to its gentle formula, you may use the serum both AM and PM. You should start with cleansing and toning your skin.
Once your skin is all dry, use a few drops of the serum and gently apply it on face, neck and décolleté. A little goes a long way so the serum is going to get you good for quite some time.
It has a nice consistency that doesn’t leave a greasy or a sticky feel. It’s easily absorbed into the skin and leaves a nice soft touch feel on skin.
It goes on and spreads nice and easy. It has no strong smell so you can easily follow it with the Rose&Pomegranate Face Cream by LilyAna Naturals
Some like to complete their skin care regimen with a retinol moisturizer for improving the anti-aging effects of the serum. A valid option from LilyAna Naturals is the Retinol Cream.
What are the ups and downs?
The serum is no one-of-a-kind Vitamin C serum but it does stand out with its qualities:
- It’s formulated on Vitamin C, E and several plant-based ingredients
- It helps with the hyperpigmentation, fading scars and reducing the fine lines
- It’s gentle enough for the under eye area
- It brightens the skin complexion and evens the skin tone
- It slows down the aging of skin
- It comes for a great price
Even though the minor issues don’t hold us back, it’s important to mention them:
- The risk for breakouts isn’t null
- It may not leave to the dramatic changes that you were hoping for
- It could dry out the skin when not followed with a moisturizer
Is it a yes or no?
Managing to improve the skin complexion and to help your skin look and feel younger and healthier, the serum is an option to keep in mind, since it’s not breaking the bank either.