- Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Hyaluronic acid serum by TruSkin Naturals
Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Hyaluronic acid serum by TruSkin Naturals
If you’re a little surprised by the fact your skin still doesn’t look as younger and radiant as you hoped, despite the high dollar products that you’re using, double check of your daily skin care routine may be helpful.
One of the steps that you shouldn’t skip on when taking care of your skin is to use a hyaluronic acid serum that keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized throughout the whole day.
Is there something special about the Hyaluronic Acid Professional Face Serum by TruSkin Naturals?
The short answer to the question is a definite “yes”, but it’s more than necessary to go over the details for getting the whole image of the face serum.
The Hyaluronic acid serum by TruSkin Naturals is a highly concentrated plant-based hyaluronic acid that penetrates deeply the skin cells, for better hydration. The formula is based on Vitamin C and E, so the serum becomes an anti-aging product to use against the aging of your skin. It’s based on natural and powerful ingredients that sink right into the skin, without causing irritation even to the sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave a sticky feel nor a residue on skin.
A detailed look at the ingredients
Unlike other hyaluronic acid serums, the serum from TruSkin Naturals includes various and numerous natural ingredients that change the skin for the better on many levels.
Here are the main ingredients:
- Botanical Hyaluronic acid-it goes fast and deep into the skin, hydrating it for longer time. It plumps the skin tissue and lessens the visibility of the dark circles and puffiness too. It smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles as well, protecting the skin from the damage of free radicals and sun’s UVs. It moisturizes the skin efficiently.
- Organic aloe Vera- heals the skin and addresses eczema and psoriasis. It brings comforts in sunburns and keeps acne at bay. It has anti-aging abilities and smooths out the stretch marks. It moisturizes the skin.
- Organic witch hazel- sooths the skin and has astringent properties. It heals the skin on cellular level and makes puffiness less visible. It calms the skin and controls acne. It alleviates symptoms in eczema or razor burns.
- Organic jojoba oil- it’s similar to oil in skin so it controls the oil production in skin. It doesn’t clog pores and brings comfort in case of cracked skin or sunburns. It’s used for treating eczema and psoriasis and helps the skin fight against the outer stressors. It’s a great ingredient for the dry skin.
- Green tea-it minimizes the risk for developing acne or breakouts and reduces inflammation. It diminishes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, calming the skin in eczema.
- Geranium essential oil-makes the fine lines less noticeable and minimizes inflammation. It boosts the cell growth process and tones the skin. It may help when fighting acne as well.
- Vitamin C-protects the skin against the bad UVs and encourages the collagen production in skin. It makes the under-eye circles difficult to notice and boosts the healing of skin. It leaves the skin hydrated and moisturized, smoothing out discoloration. It brightens the skin complexion and calms the skin in sunburns.
- Vitamin E- improves the skin appearance by fading out the fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots. It calms the rough and dry skin too.
On top of everything else, the formula doesn’t include artificial colors and fragrances, no parabens, phthalates, SLS or GMOs. It’s properly pH balanced and is both 100% vegetarian and 100% cruelty-free.
What are the tips for using? How does it feel on skin?
The serum has a nice consistency and it’s easily absorbed into the skin. It’s lightweight and doesn’t have a strong smell. It goes on smoothly on skin and doesn’t leave an oily feel nor any kind of residue.
You should only use a small amount of the serum to the whole face, neck and décolleté. Let it dry entirely for 1-2 minutes. You can totally use it AM and PM and under your makeup.
For best results, it’s wise to follow it with a moisturizer.
The serum doesn’t leave a sticky feel and doesn’t cause breakouts either. It’s a safe choice for the sensitive skin as it’s not irritating the skin and doesn’t clog pores.
You may improve the efficiency of the serum with the Vitamin C 20% E & Hyaluronic Acid serum from TruSkin Naturals.
Also use as moisturizer the Daily Facial Moisturizer from TruSkin Naturals.
Let’s not forget the pros and cons!
Listing our favs about the serum is easier for making a decision:
- The serum is made with natural ingredients
- It brightens the skin complexion and fades out fine lines and wrinkles
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It’s easy to use and lasts for long
We’re not changing our mind over the minor issues:
- Some expected it to be thicker
- It may not lead to dramatic changes in some cases
- The risk for breakouts isn’t null
Should you try it or not?
For the effective formula and benefits for your skin, we see no obvious reason for which you shouldn’t take the plunge and spoil your skin with the serum.