Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the Yeouth Hyaluronic Acid Plus Serum
Developing an efficient skin-care routine takes time and money, but you can save a penny or two when you’re getting a skin care product that addresses several skin issues at a time.
If you can compromise on some things, some cosmetic products should always be of good quality. You cannot just use a serum for your skin, but you need one that is formulated on the ingredients that you know work for your skin.
What’s special about Yeouth Hyaluronic Acid Plus Serum?
When you’re getting a product like the Yeouth Hyaluronic Acid Plus Serum, you just know that you’re not only getting a good option for your skin, but also a reliable solution for slowing down the aging of your skin.
Due to its efficient formula, the serum works against the aging of skin and is a good moisturizer too.
Made in our USA with natural ingredients, the serum is both cruelty free and vegan. It’s a hyaluronic acid serum that moisturizes the dry skin and is an amazing non-surgical alternative to Botox and facelift procedures.
Just because the formula is strong, doesn’t mean the serum isn’t gentle on skin. As a matter of fact, the serum is safe to use on all skin types and even around the eyes, where the skin is more sensitive.
Let’s see what the serum is able to do!
The anti-aging serum is formulated on the powerful and natural Vitamin C, which is a good nutrient for the skin. It also includes Hyaluronic acid that nourishes and hydrates the skin. The Tripeptide 31 within the formula tighten the skin and increase its firmness. Used daily, Tripeptide-31 is able to make the fine lines less visible, but also to fix the dark circles and to improve your skin’s texture and tone.
Some like to use the serum together with a microneedle roller, derma pen or a derma roller for better results.
Let’s take a closer look at the main ingredients within the formula:
- Hyaluronic acid-secures the moisture and fills in the fine lines. It’s distributed throughout the epithelial tissues and it’s naturally found in our body. It supports many areas of our body, improving the joints and skin.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate- is a stable derivative of Vitamin C and boosts collagen synthesis. It protects against the bad UVs and repairs the skin. It’s also able to lighten and brighten the skin. It has anti-inflammatory abilities and it’s a powerful antioxidant. It doesn’t irritate the skin either.
- Myristoyl tripeptide-31- is a skin conditioning agent. The proteins are fundamental for our body and are part of most of the process within cells. When you’re applying certain peptide to the skin, you’re actually nourishing the skin with a protein that nourishes and strengthens the skin.
- Butylene glycol- is a chemical compound that makes the serum easier to use.
- Phenoxyethanol- is a preservative used in cosmetic products as an anti-bacterial ingredient. It’s also a stabilizer in the perfume.
How are you supposed to use it? How does it feel on skin?
Due to its formula, the serum is safe to use on all skin types. It doesn’t cause any redness or irritation and it doesn’t leave a greasy feel on skin.
You only need to apply it to your cleansed face, neck and décolleté twice a day. In case you’re also using a facial toner, it’s better to use it prior the serum. Let the serum dry entirely.
The serum has a nice consistency and it’s rather easily absorbed into the skin. It’s easy to use and a little goes a long way. Try to only a thin layer every time. The serum shrinks the pores and tightens skin, leaving it healthier and younger.
For better results, it’s always a wise thing to follow the serum with a good moisturizer.
Let’s list the main outcomes
The serum sure brings to the table a lot of good things so a shorter list is easier to keep in mind for the road:
- The serum is made with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
- It works for all skin types, sensitive skin included
- It moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- It fades out the fine lines and dark spots
- It improves your skin’s texture and tone
- It’s easy to use and doesn’t irritate the skin
We’re not going to change our mind over the minor problems, but it’s better to take a look at them too:
- It may leave a film on skin, but this relates a lot to the amount you’re using
- The risk for drying the skin isn’t null, which is why a moisturizer is always a must
- It may not sit well under makeup
What’s the final word?
The serum is going to even out your skin tone, smooth out the fine lines and moisturize your skin, maintaining its youth and health. How much are you willing to pay for that?
Related posts: the Eve Hansen Serum, the InstaNatural Serum Solution, the Yeouth Pure Serum, the PCA SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum, the Replenix Pure Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review.