Sugar & Fluff’s Review of the ArtNaturals Vitamin C Brightening Serum Review
No matter if you have it or not, paying the extra buck for all of your skin care products doesn’t make sense all the time. The market gives you plenty of cheap choices that satisfy more than just your wallet.
A vitamin C serum is important to get and to apply on regular basis as it’s strong enough to brighten the brown spots of various causes and to give your skin a younger feel too.
Is Vitamin C Brightening Serum good enough for you?
The vitamin C Brightening Serum by ArtNaturals is good enough for anyone that goes shopping on the tight budget and is willing to try it on their skin. The serum is far from being just a low priced serum and it’s powerful enough to make a difference in your skin complexion.
Based on vitamin C, the serum is also formulated on various plant-based ingredients that slow down the aging of your skin, evening the skin tone and improving your skin’s appearance altogether.
The serum plumps and moisturizes your skin, giving it a healthy radiance too. It boosts the collagen production in skin and works for most skin types without causing redness or irritation.
What are the main ingredients within the formula?
Vitamin C is just the main ingredient of the serum, but there are many other plant-based ingredients that explain its abilities:
- Vitamin C-keeps the damage of sun under control and protects the skin from future damage as well. It sustains the collagen production in skin and controls the aging of skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces under-eye circles. It helps the skin heal faster and hydrates the skin. It makes the skin younger looking and moisturizes it pretty well.
- Horsetail extract- helps the skin fight against aging and puts acne under control. It comforts the skin in sunburns and rashes and reduces inflammation.
- Gotu kola extract- improves the elasticity of skin and tightens it. It works for all skin types and speeds up healing of skin.
- Dandelion extract- keeps the germs and fungus away from skin. It addresses acne as well.
- Aloe Vera- is an effective ingredient to use in psoriasis and eczema. It has moisturizing properties and fights against aging of skin. It keeps acne at bay and minimizes the visibility of stretch marks.
- Botanical hyaluronic acid- hydrates and moisturizes the skin. It makes the skin look younger as it fills in the fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba seed oil-acts a lot like the naturally produced sebum in skin. It’s an important ingredient to address acne-prone skin, but comforts the rough and dry skin alike. It comforts the skin in sunburns and cracked skin. It has a pleasant smell and works when treating psoriasis and eczema too.
- Vitamin E-gives your skin a younger feel as it smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens dark spots and alleviates symptoms of dry skin.
- Alexandria Senna extract– has anti-bacterial properties and addresses various skin conditions. It treats acne and eczema and can fight microorganisms that lead to acne.
How does it feel on skin? What’s the best way to use it?
You need to start by cleansing your skin. If you’re thinking also about using a toner, you may want to give it a go with the Vitamin C Toner from ArtNaturals.
Once your skin is dry, use only a bit of the serum and gently apply it on your face, neck and décolleté. The serum has just the right consistency and it sinks right into the skin.
Avoid the eye area. Should contact with eye does occur, wash your eyes with cold water and let them dry for 15 minutes or so.
You can improve the performance of the serum with Age Defying Face&Neck Firming Cream by ArtNaturals.
What do we like? What do we hate?
The serum brings plenty of good things on the table and you shouldn’t buy it only because it’s cheap.
- It’s based on Vitamin C, E and hyaluronic acid
- It brightens the skin and fades out the dark spots
- It makes the fine lines and wrinkles less visible
- It evens the skin tone and gives it a healthy glow
- It’s cheap
The cons aren’t major for sure:
- The smell is a bit on the weird side
- It may leave a sticky feel
- It can cause a burning sensation in the beginning
The conclusion- fair and square
The serum doesn’t come with a revolutionary formula nor is the perfect serum. Its popularity speaks volume though and the serum balances amazingly the performance and the low price, becoming just the right choice for many out there.
Other Vitamin C serums we have reviewed: the LilyAna Naturals Serum, the Skinceuticals Serum, the Obagi System Professional C-Serum, the Serumtologie C Serum 22, the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum Review.